Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Dealer Markup Ourisman Kia - Chantilly, Virginia

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by AnyVare, Jan 4, 2018.

1. AnyVare

AnyVare United States Active Member

So far, a great dealership, good inventory and the sales support from David Kim has been outstanding! And so far, there appears to be no markup.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AnyVare

Thought I'd add that via TrueCar.com these guys have had the best offer. Now if they only had the right car. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 Mongolia Stinger Enthusiast

David has been a great guy to deal with, he will let you know when the car you are interested in has arrived so you can go make the deal if you ask him to contact you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

5. Hak

Hak United States Newish Member

Confirmed. I was at this dealer a couple of weeks ago and they have a markup of approximately $2,500 and low balls the crap out of trade-ins. However, the salesman I was working with, Felton Worrell, was nothing but pleasant and professional!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kia Stinger

Welcome aboard, @Hak! Thank you for signing up and for the information. :) Are you still looking for a Stinger?

7. Hak

@Kia Stinger Thanks! Yes I’m patiently waiting for the gt2 ceramic silver with red interior when the right deal comes around.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kia Stinger

It will - you'll just need to have some patience for a bit. There certainly aren't enough to go around! :eek:

9. Hak

Absolutely. Patience is virtue! With that said I think the east coast batches may have been further delayed due to the frigid temperatures and snow conditions...they should be popping up more in the coming weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Waynerm002

They received 5 2.0T Premium Tuesday, including a couple of white and a silver.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. MarkyMark

MarkyMark United States Active Member

I currently own a Soul Red Mazda6. Considering a 2.0L Premium, and the blue is slowly starting to catch my eye. That or what white... Hmmm...

12. Waynerm002

I haven’t seen the GT2 colors in person but the colors on the 2.0T doesn’t have that pop like what I have seen in videos of the GT2. My preference was for a 2.0T but the color I want is not available on it. Currently.

13. MarkyMark

MarkyMark United States Active Member

Exactly. That is another area of configuration Kia should change with the 2019 model year.

14. Waynerm002

Ok folks, Ourisman and Fairfax got some more cars in and there are some GT2s in their inventory. There are a few Ceramic Silvers around now, have to go see that in person!

15. AnyVare

Minor update - while I was working with them on price...I was shocked to find that they would not honor a USAA discount.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Waynerm002

Hope they make you a good deal on one.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted