• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!

Ottawa area stingers

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hey all new to these forums, just seeing who'd around the Ottawa area I'm located 90 mins west of Ottawa(Petawawa) I just got my 2018 Kia stinger GT Atomic Blue last week.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm ALL that way down in Florida - but since this appears to be your introduction message... Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT! What did the Stinger replace for you?

Doozerd

Newish Member
New to the Forum ......I own the Black Stinger in Ottawa!
Haha. You’re not the only black Stinger in Ottawa. Had mine since early May. I’ve only seen 1 white one downtown, a dark gray in Kanata, and another black one headed south on the 416. Literally only three sightings since they came out.

b11lee

Hello everyone, not an owner (yet) but love the way these cars look. Especially the blue! I've seen a few around Barrhaven and can't stop staring every time I see one. I currently have a Focus RS. Here to learn more about the Stinger and maybe pick one up down the road!

Hydrajin

Ontario
Hello everyone, not an owner (yet) but love the way these cars look. Especially the blue! I've seen a few around Barrhaven and can't stop staring every time I see one. I currently have a Focus RS. Here to learn more about the Stinger and maybe pick one up down the road!
Welcome to the forum. Chose mine after test driving over the GLA 45 AMG, Focus RS, Subaru STI, BMW 240M, and Mustang GT on the same day.

Book a test drive and see if you like it or love it.