1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Ottawa area stingers

Discussion in 'Canada Stinger Forum' started by Brent613, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Brent613

Brent613 Canada New Member

Hey all new to these forums, just seeing who'd around the Ottawa area I'm located 90 mins west of Ottawa(Petawawa) I just got my 2018 Kia stinger GT Atomic Blue last week.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm ALL that way down in Florida - but since this appears to be your introduction message... Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT! What did the Stinger replace for you?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brent613

Thanks for welcoming :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hydrajin

Hydrajin Canada Active Member

Hi Brent, another Ottawan here. I've seen a few Stingers around the city but the forum seems to be a little dry of Ottawa members. Am at the heart of the city. Hopefully we can get a few more local members here.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Leo

Leo Canada Newish Member

Gatineau ‍♂️

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Brent613

awesome looking forward to seeing you guys in the Ottawa I do a lot traveling ton the 417 and 148 on the Quebec as the wifes family are in alymer

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hydrajin

I wouldn't be surprised if I've already come across leo on the freeway, a few weeks ago I spotted a stinger on the 417 at night. I've only seen one black and one white around Ottawa.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Walid El-Tawel

Walid El-Tawel Canada Member

Yes finally some other Ottawa memebers ! Just got mine last week. Ghost grey. Located riverside south but work downtown. I’m down to meet for sure !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hydrajin

Congratulations. That ghost grey sure isn't easy to locate here. It took about 3 weeks for me to get mine once I signed all the paper work.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jonathan Lasich

Jonathan Lasich Canada Active Member

Brockville. Aurora black Limited with red nappa leather.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lou

Lou Canada Member

I'm from Gatineau.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Leo

Leo Canada Newish Member

Moi aussi

13. Hydrajin

Welcome :)

14. Hydrajin

Does anybody in Ottawa have exhaust done on their stinger? I know there are only about 6-8 here but hoping to find someone who has already done it.

15. Al Othaim

Al Othaim Canada Newish Member

New to the Forum ......I own the Black Stinger in Ottawa!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hydrajin

Welcome Al. Rebadged nardo grey here .

17. Doozerd

Doozerd Canada Newish Member

Haha. You’re not the only black Stinger in Ottawa. Had mine since early May. I’ve only seen 1 white one downtown, a dark gray in Kanata, and another black one headed south on the 416. Literally only three sightings since they came out.

18. Al Othaim

Al Othaim Canada Newish Member

Nice, I have seen the other black one ..no other sightings though ....I live out in the Kanata area

• Like Like x 1
  19. b11lee

b11lee Canada New Member

Hello everyone, not an owner (yet) but love the way these cars look. Especially the blue! I've seen a few around Barrhaven and can't stop staring every time I see one. I currently have a Focus RS. Here to learn more about the Stinger and maybe pick one up down the road!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hydrajin

Welcome to the forum. Chose mine after test driving over the GLA 45 AMG, Focus RS, Subaru STI, BMW 240M, and Mustang GT on the same day.

Book a test drive and see if you like it or love it.

Draft saved Draft deleted