Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Orland Park Stinger Fest

Discussion in 'StingerFest' started by Michael F. Levanduski, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Attended the Stinger Fest in Orland Park IL, along with about 14 other Stinger owners. The most popular stinger was the micro blue. I believe the Queens NY was the longest drive, with Montgomery AL coming in a close second. Overall, it was fun and interesting. For the next event I would recommend approaching a local KIA Dealership for recommendation and assistance. Their support could be a great help. Anyway, hope that there will be another event next year.

2. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club! Texas Stinger Swarm

I agree on all counts! It was a pleasure to meet you!

3. Hey it was pleasure meeting all you guys and checking out your Stingers. I've already made a new shopping list. Has it been decided where & when (month) the next one is going to be. I would suggest east, west or south, based on the fact that we just had one for the north. I believe that the earlier plans can be made, the more participation you'll get. If there is anything I can do help let me know.

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted