Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Sold Ordered wrong exhaust tips, so...

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by Mfed, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Mfed

Mfed United States Member

Selling the set of 4 brand spanking new tips I just received today from AliExpress. In my haste to avoid a potential drone issue with my Stillen catback (which doesn't drone...go figure :D ) I ordered 4 of these in 75mm x 105mm (size "B" on their page) with 63mm inlet.

US $44.0 |Oval Slanted exhaust tip Carbon Fiber Akrapovic Exhaust tip car muffler muffler pipe punta de escafor BMW car styling-in Mufflers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

I wanted the non-logo version and the Akra logos are cleared on so removal without destroying the finish is unlikely-to-impossible, so here they are. Will they fit your exhaust tips? I don't know but if you do, and they will, and you want them, they're yours for $150 shipped CONUS. The price is firm and you'd pay over $175 at AliExpress for these, plus from me you'll get them in days not weeks, so please don't ask if I'll take $100 shipped, etc. I'm just trying to recoup the bulk of my mistake for a replacement non-logo set.

I can post pics by request Sunday but they're just like the AliExpress pics, with the Akra logo, glossy carbon finish, stainless tubing and hardware (verified via magnet, just for my peace of mind) and very nice looking with no visible defects or issues.

Post here or PM with questions, dibs, etc. and I'll follow up ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Aarvix

Aarvix United States Active Member

I'll buy 'em

3. Mfed

SOLD

4. djerickd

djerickd United States Active Member

Did u find non logo??

5. Mfed

Yup, I contacted another seller on AliExpress and he said he could do no-logo tips, plus they were significantly less expensive than the ones I sold here (so, about the same price as what I sold these for...). He also does red carbon ones that might just look awesome on a Stinger with red brembos and/or the red interior, or just to add red accents. It was a tough decision...but I ended up getting a set of each just to see which ones I like better :D So I'll likely have another set for sale in a few weeks, just a matter of which ones...

This is the seller I got the no-logo and red carbon ones from.

US $28.7 18% OFF|Car styling Oval Slanted Ak ra povic Exhaust Tip Glossy Carbon Fiber muffler Exhaust tip muffler pipe Tailpipe trims-in Exhaust & Exhaust Systems from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

US $30.75 18% OFF|Oval Shape 1Pcs Car Styling Glossy Red Carbon Muffler End Pipe Exhaust Pipe Muffler For Universal Carbon Exhaust Tips-in Exhaust & Exhaust Systems from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

• Like Like x 1
  6. djerickd

LMK if u get rid of the black ones!

7. Mfed

You'll be the 2nd to know :D

8. djerickd

SWEET

Draft saved Draft deleted