Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Ok, so, Euro, window wipers, how do I get them "up"?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Technology Discussion' started by Liljaeger, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Liljaeger

Liljaeger United States Newish Member

Anyone know how to get the up so you can change them, clean the window? I saw a video for the US stinger, double tap start, press wiper up, and it goes up and stays up.

But, that doesn't seem to work on my Eu Stinger, and, there is nothing in the manual about it.. :\

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

When you turn the car off push & hold the wiper control stork up until the wipers move to vertical then when you restart the car the wipers should go back to original position (make sure wiper arms are back in the windscreen) you have about 20-30 seconds after turn off to do this.

3. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

Love it ................an Aussie Telling a European how to get it up !!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Liljaeger

Thanks!! :D

One could wonder wth this isn't in the manual.. :p

5. Bothor

Bothor Australia Member

It's in there but it is a huge manual so fair enough.

6. ScottE

ScottE Active Member

It's most definitely in the manual. It also doesn't matter that it's big, that's what the index is for. ;-)

7. ShannonC

ShannonC Australia Active Member

On restart you need to press the wiper stalk to return to normal.

8. Liljaeger

Well, got my retribution!

It is not listed in the Swedish manual how to do it, and it it is not the same function as on AUS/US cars.

For some reason, it's hold the stalk down, when pressing park.

I read our EU cars are built at a Russian plant, so, I guess it's a mindgame from them.. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted