kia stinger store

OEM Style "GT" Steering Wheel Overlays Now Available

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Any issue with them sticking?
I haven't tried one personally as I don't have a Stinger. However, I was assured by the owner of the product that he's sold many and hasn't had any complaints. If you buy one and it doesn't stick well, I'll refund your purchase...

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Looking good!..... @Kia Stinger when are you getting your Stinger?
I'm thinking this fall will be the right time - as long as finances allow. I should be deep enough into my Accord payments that I'm not making a mistake getting into a new car already. Plus, I'd like to see a couple of those missing features added in. I'm not entirely sure I'll be going with a GT - because around here - everything you do in your car is a crime. If you think about hitting the gas a little too hard, the red and blue lights are flashing behind you. So it may not serve me any purpose getting something fast. I'm considering just doing a 2.0T - but I really like the GT styling. So let's see what happens come fall...

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Awesome!!....glad to hear....There are quite a few Stinger owners in your area, they will be able to help make your decision a lot easier.....*cough GT *cough :rolleyes:
Haha! Yeah, yeah, I know... Of course - I want the GT...

Joseph Spiegel

Stinger Enthusiast
Los Angeles, CA
Haha! Yeah, yeah, I know... Of course - I want the GT...

Definitely GT, LOL!
Any news on the K front and rear badges? I am chomping at the bit to Xpel the front and need the badge for them to swap with the job.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Definitely GT, LOL!
Any news on the K front and rear badges? I am chomping at the bit to Xpel the front and need the badge for them to swap with the job.
Yes, sir! Black Chrome with Black Chrome K and Black Chrome Edge is fully in stock - as is Black Chrome with Black Chrome K and Matte Black Edge. I do have one set of Chrome K with Chrome Edge but I don't know how long that's going to last. A full shipment of that design will be here in a few days...

OEM Design Vintage K Hood Emblem - Kia Stinger dot com
OEM Design Vintage K Hatch Emblem - Kia Stinger dot com
https://stingerforum.org/kia-stinger-magazine/product/klexus-rebadge-package/
https://stingerforum.org/kia-stinger-magazine/product/full-klexus-rebadge-package/

Joseph Spiegel

Stinger Enthusiast
Los Angeles, CA
Yes, sir! Black Chrome with Black Chrome K and Black Chrome Edge is fully in stock - as is Black Chrome with Black Chrome K and Matte Black Edge. I do have one set of Chrome K with Chrome Edge but I don't know how long that's going to last. A full shipment of that design will be here in a few days...

OEM Design Vintage K Hood Emblem - Kia Stinger dot com
OEM Design Vintage K Hatch Emblem - Kia Stinger dot com
KLexus Rebadge Package - Kia Stinger dot com
Full KLexus Rebadge Package - Kia Stinger dot com
Yay! So my set should be shipping now! Yay!

Joseph Spiegel

Stinger Enthusiast
Los Angeles, CA

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Received mine today and it isn't a perfect fit over mine. You can still slightly see metal from the original KIA badge on the left and right side.
Hmm... If it's not looking right, send me a direct message through the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and I'll get you a replacement or refund...