kia stinger store

For Sale OEM Parts

Robs GT

Hello all, sold my Stinger fully modded and now I have a lot of OEM parts that I would like to get rid of, exhaust, blow off valve, throttle body, intercooler ,air cleaner boxes and filters, radiator cap, four rotors, probably a few other things that I'm forgetting, I will give these away for free if someone wants them but will not ship you will have to pick them up I am in Kansas City

Spriggan

Kansas City
Hello all, sold my Stinger fully modded and now I have a lot of OEM parts that I would like to get rid of, exhaust, blow off valve, throttle body, intercooler ,air cleaner boxes and filters, radiator cap, four rotors, probably a few other things that I'm forgetting, I will give these away for free if someone wants them but will not ship you will have to pick them up I am in Kansas City
Where in KC? Rotors still available?

edit: May also be interested in the exhaust.

Robs GT

Basically I'm between the sports complex in downtown right off I-70

Spriggan

Kansas City
Got it. What's the deal with the rotors? Any known issues?

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

StingertimeNC

Stinger Enthusiast
NC
Damn, rotors would be a good item to grab! wish you were closer...

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Robs GT

The only ones I would want money for would be the primary downpipes you're welcome to the secondary downpipes for free, but I will not ship that's the only catch