kia stinger store

Non-Duckbill Spoiler Options?

TheBusch

I am considering adding a spoiler but I am not a fan of the flush-fitting ones. I like the look of the Scorpion style, but haven't seen much online. Any suggestions or reviews from you guys?

Side note, what is this?
1633956429833.png

0zman99

I am considering adding a spoiler but I am not a fan of the flush-fitting ones. I like the look of the Scorpion style, but haven't seen much online. Any suggestions or reviews from you guys?

Side note, what is this?
View attachment 64098
The 3.5L Twin Turbo is referring to the engine in some of the Genesis models. So unfortunately, no the Stinger doesn't have a hidden 3.5L TT (would be awesome though :) ).

As spoilers I've only seen a few non-duckbill ones, hopefully someone else on the forums owns them and can give you more details.

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Like this?
71vKP-HpFaS._AC_SX679_.jpg

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Why not just order a Scorpion spoiler from Kia? I mean you may have to take out a second mortgage though.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

TheBusch

Like this?
71vKP-HpFaS._AC_SX679_.jpg
I did see that one come up, I didn't like how jagged the edges were. I ended going with this one:

shopping

1634125835378.png
Overpriced for sure at $360, but its literally the only one I saw that matched close enough to what I was looking for. Price you pay for being picky. Next question is leave it carbon, paint it gloss black, or paint match to red.

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
CF!

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
It probably wouldn't be that bad but I don't see it for sale anywhere. All the parts I am finding are for 18-21 only.
Just out of morbid curiosity i checked the cost on an OEM. Right at $400 at my dealer, and willing to hook me up with a 50 buck discount if i want one. Good or bad my dealer knows who i am so they step up for me

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
^ potential hang glider