kia stinger store

Scorpi

I’ve been on here for the past week week and a half. There is a lot of good content and am getting a lot of ideas on improving my Stinger. Oh by the way I’m buying a 2022 Stinger GT2 AWD Scorpion Edition. I’m getting a white with the red Nappa leather. It’s pretty much loaded and if I were to order one this is what I would’ve ordered. I had to do a lot of hunting around to find it. My local dealer told me about who has one coming in with the way I wanted it. I thought that was cool of them. I’ll be servicing it at there dealership. It’s in Tacoma right now and waiting to get shipped. The dealer will have it around November 3. I’m not happy about what I had to pay for it but the consensus is you take it or leave it with all the dealers I’ve spoken to. I at least got what I really wanted.

From what I’m gathering here is upgrade the sway bars and end links. I will go with the softer setting front and back. I live in the Midwest and we get all the four seasons. Winters can be rough. I doubt I will drive it in bad weather, but just in case I would need to do so. The cold air intakes is on my list as well as exhaust. I’m finding the part suppliers don’t have the 2022’s in their systems yet for parts. I suspect the 2020 and 2021’s are the same. Anyway glad to be here and I look forward to getting more ideas.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I’ve been on here for the past week week and a half. There is a lot of good content and am getting a lot of ideas on improving my Stinger. Oh by the way I’m buying a 2022 Stinger GT2 AWD Scorpion Edition. I’m getting a white with the red Nappa leather. It’s pretty much loaded and if I were to order one this is what I would’ve ordered. I had to do a lot of hunting around to find it. My local dealer told me about who has one coming in with the way I wanted it. I thought that was cool of them. I’ll be servicing it at there dealership. It’s in Tacoma right now and waiting to get shipped. The dealer will have it around November 3. I’m not happy about what I had to pay for it but the consensus is you take it or leave it with all the dealers I’ve spoken to. I at least got what I really wanted.

From what I’m gathering here is upgrade the sway bars and end links. I will go with the softer setting front and back. I live in the Midwest and we get all the four seasons. Winters can be rough. I doubt I will drive it in bad weather, but just in case I would need to do so. The cold air intakes is on my list as well as exhaust. I’m finding the part suppliers don’t have the 2022’s in their systems yet for parts. I suspect the 2020 and 2021’s are the same. Anyway glad to be here and I look forward to getting more ideas.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! What will the Stinger be replacing for you? For mod ideas, check the forum store and our vendor section. :)

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
Welcome to the hive! Sway bars are a great upgrade, You will likely have to wait on the exhaust as I think I read there are some differences there, but I could be wrong - I would get PPF and a ceramic coating to protect it and keep it shiny ;)
So little car inventory around, so good on you for finding what you wanted! Post up some pics when you get it!

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome. I believe that the borla system fits the ‘22 already. Sways are a great upgrade IMO. Catch Can right up there as well if you plan on keeping the car.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Scorpi

Welcome to the hive! Sway bars are a great upgrade, You will likely have to wait on the exhaust as I think I read there are some differences there, but I could be wrong - I would get PPF and a ceramic coating to protect it and keep it shiny ;)
So little car inventory around, so good on you for finding what you wanted! Post up some pics when you get it!
I will post pics when I get it. I don’t know what PPF is, there is a Ziebart in my area that does ceramic coating. I don’t know if anyone has experience with them.

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
I will post pics when I get it. I don’t know what PPF is, there is a Ziebart in my area that does ceramic coating. I don’t know if anyone has experience with them.
Paint Protection Film.. AKA clear bra... I'd source a good detailer, or do it yourself (it's not hard) I don't know if I'd trust Ziebart to do it

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey Scorpi,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your Scorpion Edition Stinger.

I absolutely envy the guys like you who were able to get their very own special edition Kia Stinger.

Although your Scorpion edition comes with a lot of bells and whistles, we have some great aftermarket options available on

our website at www.K8StingerStore.com.

Feel free to reach out at any time if you ever have any questions, need suggestions, or a discount on your order!

Enjoy the new ride,
Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...