kia stinger store

Newbie with a 2019 GTS

Mtzmom23

Hi everybody. I've always been a Chevy lover but this Stinger converted me. Lol!! I'm not looking to do too much as this car is almost perfect. I would like to change the center caps & front emblem to the E. I'm ordering the center caps but went with an overlay for the emblem. I'm now second guessing the overlay & thinking I should just get the actual emblem. Anybody that's changed out the emblem want to weigh in on the difficulty of doing that? Also how do you feel about the overlays? Well I look forward to seeing everyone's hot rides.

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_090542890.jpg
    IMG_20201121_090542890.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 6

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hi everybody. I've always been a Chevy lover but this Stinger converted me. Lol!! I'm not looking to do too much as this car is almost perfect. I would like to change the center caps & front emblem to the E. I'm ordering the center caps but went with an overlay for the emblem. I'm now second guessing the overlay & thinking I should just get the actual emblem. Anybody that's changed out the emblem want to weigh in on the difficulty of doing that? Also how do you feel about the overlays? Well I look forward to seeing everyone's hot rides.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I’m glad you found us. :) The overlays are great but check out the how to section for videos on emblem installs and removals.

Mtzmom23

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I’m glad you found us. :) The overlays are great but check out the how to section for videos on emblem installs and removals

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I’m glad you found us. :) The overlays are great but check out the how to section for videos on emblem installs and removals.
Thanks for the welcome. It replaced a supercharged 2005 Cobalt SS & a 2009 Pontiac G6 GXP. I will definitely check out the videos.

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
Welcome to the hive! Changing the badges isn't difficult. I went the ultra safe route and paid a local body shop $40 cash to both front and rear... figured I couldn't buy the supplies to do it myself for much less

boosted1g

Sustaining Member
Doing the full ebadge conversion is not that hard.
Just do yourself a favor and get the plastic spudgers to help pry it up so you dont take any paint up.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Howdy and welcome, to another of my favorite color to look at in pics (still looking forward to seeing a Fed Orange in the flesh some day).

I had Sal's "K" skins on my OE KIA badges for two and a half years and was totally satisfied with them. Took them off finally because I stopped getting any joy out of messing with people (the "K" throws them off :D).

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome!