kia stinger store

New to the Stinger/Kia Family!

AF_stinger

Hey All! Picked up a '22 GT1 Ascot Green a few weeks ago. 1200 miles in and loving every second of it!
Looking forward to interacting and getting to know you all! I'm in Colorado Springs if there are any local guys/gals.

Attachments

• IMG_8862.jpeg
    IMG_8862.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8863.jpeg
    IMG_8863.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 23
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Congrats and welcome

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hey All! Picked up a '22 GT1 Ascot Green a few weeks ago. 1200 miles in and loving every second of it!
Looking forward to interacting and getting to know you all! I'm in Colorado Springs if there are any local guys/gals.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome to your new home!!

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey AF_stinger,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new Stinger.

It looks like you are building a great collection of sports cars in your garage!

If you are ever looking for Kia Stinger aftermarket parts come check out our store at www.K8StingerStore.com.

Please reach out at any time if you have any questions, need suggestions, or a discount on your order!