Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions and Non-Stinger Talk' started by TimC1985, Feb 14, 2020.

1. TimC1985

TimC1985 United States New Member

Hey all:

Justed want to say I'm extremely excited to join the forum. I've been lurking in the shadows for awhile, trying to gobble up as much knowledge about the stinger as I can. I live about 45 mins outside Philly. I haven't seen too many stingers on the road around here, but feel free to shout out if you are from the area.

I also just put a deposit down on a 2019 panthera metal gt1 awd today and I'm picking it up on the 28th! I think I got a decent deal on it too. 49 sticker with a dealer discount of a little over 6 k plus the 4k Kia rebate. Let me know your thoughts

Tim

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

G’day, welcome to the forum & to the Stinger Owners Fraternity.
    Congratulations on your new ride, you will love it, so enjoy.

3. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations! What will the Stinger be replacing for you? I’m glad you found us...

4. CKeeler

CKeeler United States Stinger Enthusiast

Congratulations and welcome! Power some pics when you get it!

5. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 10000 Posts Club!

Sounds good to me!:) Welcome to the forum.

If I had picked the color it would have been Panthera Metal; but my wife wanted the Silky Silver and I didn't really care.

6. Nasscar

Nasscar Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome and congrats. Bet you are counting the days until you pick it up.

Draft saved Draft deleted