kia stinger store

New Owner! '21 GT2 AWD in Ceramic Silver

I've been in a company fleet vehicle for a few years but prior to that I had an '18 BMW 335i GT which I thought was a really great car. I switched jobs again so I was on the hunt for a personal vehicle. Stinger seemed like a great way to go as I loved my BMW GT and the Stinger is even faster and better looking.

Really blown away by this thing. Super satisfied with my purchase. I didn't think it was possible but I'm probably twice as excited as the day I got my BMW.

To start, I've already got an appointment for 20% tint all around and front end package PPF. I will likely go to the E emblem for the front, steering wheel, and wheel caps. Mud guards seem like a nice and cheap addition. I think I'll also probably do an oil catch can pretty early on just to help keep the intake manifold clean.

May upgrade the sway bars after a few months of stock driving, not sure. Seem to be a lot of praise for them around here, even for a daily driver. Later in the year I'll probably do a ceramic coating to keep the paint nice.

Next year I may look at replacing the exhaust, and when the OEM tread wears down I'll probably look to go aftermarket wheels. Factory wheels aren't terrible but they could be much better. Since this is my primary car I'll likely hold off doing any kind of tune for several years.

Would love any suggestions for other mods/addons you've found beneficial!

Attachments

• 136669350_10124507987209064_7467277560862294450_n.jpg
    136669350_10124507987209064_7467277560862294450_n.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 35

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Howdy. That was a very good intro. You will use up a lot of time here reading all that there is to offer suggesting mods and addons. :D

jalcala

Orlando Area
Welcome to the group. The Eibach Pro Plus kit is a great first mod. I've had mine installed for about a month and am loving the look and feel of the car. Got a truck load more of goodies that I need to have installed, just gotta find the time.

ChaneRZ

Nice car! The factory wheel is not bad. I’m planning to powder coat mine in black.

rpoffen

California
Welcome to the group. The Eibach Pro Plus kit is a great first mod. I've had mine installed for about a month and am loving the look and feel of the car. Got a truck load more of goodies that I need to have installed, just gotta find the time.
Just ordered the Eibach front/rear sway bar kit today. k8stinger store says the front is out of stock, but I found two front/rear kits in stock at Summit Racing (well, one now!) for the same price and free shipping.

Blueangel

Just ordered the Eibach front/rear sway bar kit today. k8stinger store says the front is out of stock, but I found two front/rear kits in stock at Summit Racing (well, one now!) for the same price and free shipping.
That’s where I ordered mine as well. They ship very fast.

jazzdabb

Raleigh NC
Welcome and congratulations on your excellent taste in paint color! ;)

Transmetal

I'm jealous, wanted this color with a passion. Turns out you couldn't even get ceramic silver on a 2020 gt :( and of course they changed that for the 2021 model.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey Lazarus.Bird,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new GT.

Switching from a BMW 335i GT to the Stinger GT makes a lot of sense.

Both GT cars are rare on the road but you will definitely find your new Stinger GT to be a lot quicker.

We carry a lot of great aftermarket parts for your vehicle at the K8 Stinger Store.

If you ever have any questions, or if you are looking for a discount, feel free to reach out at any time.

All the best,
Daniel @ K8