kia stinger store

lawsjr

Newish Member
Just got my first Stinger 2018 GT2 AWD. But now we have two in the family. both red just a year difference. Looking for mods and upgrades to the one. Want to do the staggered 19"s on the 2018 as the 2019 came that way.

lawsjr

Newish Member
Nice to know. I have already ordered an intake. Chip and exhaust will be next. After looking at the 2019 with 19" wheels they look much better and fill the gap up front much better. So that is also on my list. I had a 2018 Optima SXL that I had just put springs and struts on but see they only offer springs for the stinger.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Howdy and welcome. TWO Hi Chroma Reds. Amazing. You should post some pics of the "twins". :D

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Pictures will be on the way. The funny thing is I had two 2103 optima SXL's both black. So this is our second set of twins. lol
Are you a Time Lord? ;) (my way of pointing out your typo)

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
Congrats and welcome! These forums are fantastic! :D

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome! Great color choice!

ChaneRZ

Welcome!

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Just got my first Stinger 2018 GT2 AWD. But now we have two in the family. both red just a year difference. Looking for mods and upgrades to the one. Want to do the staggered 19"s on the 2018 as the 2019 came that way.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Stinger GT! I'm glad you found us. Check out the forum store and vendor section for mod ideas. :)

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey lawsjr,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new rides.

That is pretty neat and extremely rare to see 2 stingers in the garage with identical colors.

We have a ton of aftermarket options for you available on our website at www.K8StingerStiore.com.

Feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions, need suggestions, or if you would like to receive a discount on your package.

See you around,
Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

lawsjr

Newish Member
Thanks Daniel, already ordered an intake from the store. I had ordered stuff for the Optima that I had that I gave to my son.