Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by Burtus, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

1. Burtus

Burtus Australia New Member

Hi folks

My name is Brett and I picked up my new 2019 Stinger yesterday :) I've got a 3.3 GT in deep chroma blue w/ black leather, no extras/mods yet.

I'm in Canberra Australia and traded my 2014 Hyundai Genesis as part of the purchase. I had no issues with the Genesis, it has been a great car and I was looking at the new G70 to replace it until I saw the price they are asking here... With the same engine/gearbox as the Genesis, I thought the Stinger was the perfect alternative. I love the responsiveness in sports mode and once the newness wears off I may start using some of the other modes too :)

Anyway, thanks for letting me join, I'm sure I'll have plenty of newbie questions that I hope you can help me with :)

2. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

Welcome , watch out for the Aussies .......................oh , you are one Bawaaaaaa , well then behave , bawaaaa :thumbup::):p:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coast GT

Coast GT Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Welcome aboard. Most things you have questions about will no doubt be on here somewhere but feel free to ask, there’s almost always someone with an answer.

Also there’s a Canberra run at the end of the month, some of the NSW/ACT guys are going on it (not me I’m working). Anyway could be a good way to meet a few owners and ask questions in person, and have a look at some of the mods people have done already. There’s a thread in the down under section about it.

4. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome to the forums mate. Like Coast said, everything is covered here somewhere. Another Deep Chroma Blue! We’ve had a few of them join lately. Stunning colour.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DCBStingerGT

DCBStingerGT Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome @Burtus , to our stingerforum, Congrats on the recent pick up of your DeepChromaBlue StingerGT with BNL, the same colour combination I own, still loving the colour over a year on, I can't help but standing back and just admiring how the colour seems to change in the sunshine , it never gets old, and everytime I see it, it's like for the first time. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShannonC

ShannonC Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome and hopefully we can catch up in Canberra at EOM.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Howdy. The more the merrier. Information is key to value on a forum. I get lots of it daily here. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

Welcome aboard and congratulations.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Burtus

Burtus Australia New Member

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it out :)

10. Double D

Double D United States Member

Welcome!! Love the color, wish it was available here!

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted