Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions and Non-Stinger Talk' started by StungGT, Nov 21, 2019.

1. StungGT

StungGT United States New Member

Hey everyone! Currently own a 02 Trans AM, and I am way due for an upgrade. Been set on a Q50RS for awhile now, but I test drove the Stinger yesterday. All thoughts of a Q50 went right out the window‍♂️ Waiting for the right deal, and hopefully I will be able to join everyone here soon!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I've always loved Trans Ams. I had one of my own years back. I think the Stinger is going to be a great upgrade for you. I hope you find the right deal soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store United States Active Member Authorized Vendor

4. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 2500 Posts Club!

Welcome @StungGT to the Hive, plenty of info here. The Stinger is so much fun to drive, do you have an idea of colour and interior combo yet ?
    good luck with getting a great deal.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CKeeler

CKeeler United States Active Member

Welcome! We have lots of people here that have come from Camaros, Mustangs, some from Challengers and all sorts of other sport coupes. The Stinger is a great upgrade

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Ah, the "test drive ploy". It gets everyone into serious trouble, if this is a car they want to walk away from: makes doing that very, very difficult. :D Welcome to the forum, and good luck getting your good deal.:thumbup:

7. Drudge

Drudge United States Member

Hello and welcome! Hope you get a shinny new Stinger soon :), good luck!

8. P22Tyler

P22Tyler United States Active Member

I also seriously considered the Q50RS, it's a gorgeous car but that interior sucks and the weird steering was a turn off. Welcome and I hope you find the right deal soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. robz32

robz32 United States 2500 Posts Club! Authorized Vendor Texas Stinger Swarm

10. RJ Orange

RJ Orange United States Newish Member

IMG_2316.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 2500 Posts Club!

12. G-83573

G-83573 Guest

Thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. StungGT

StungGT United States New Member

Daniel,
    Thanks. I think the interior & tech is far better than the Q50. I have already spent a great deal of time at the K8 store I plan on making some purchases once i get into one of these machines.

AJ

14. GRStinger

GRStinger United States Active Member

The Q50/Red is a nice car, and you'll probably be happy with it, but... I've posted elsewhere here that I had all but made up my mind to buy a Q50 - or an Audi A/S 5, then I test drove the Stinger GT2... game over. The interior of the Audi was a bit better, but the Stinger GT blows the Q50 out of the water in every way... IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted