Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale New Jonny Tig FMIC

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by Tonkabob, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Tonkabob

Tonkabob United States Active Member

New Jonny Tig intercooler $1200 pickup near Seatte Wa or $1300 shipped in the US.
    All parts are still sealed in plastic.
    Decided to go with a milder closer to stock setup.
    20180903_111727.jpg 20180903_111735.jpg 20180903_114621.jpg

2. Mr Skillet

Mr Skillet United States Active Member

Is this difficult to Install? Does it require permenant modifications to fit?

3. Tonkabob

You need to drill four holes in the crash bar to mount. They provide threded inserts that go in the holes. Aside from that i dont think anything permanent. With all the piping it looked a little too much to do myself but i may have been tainted after the tight fiting CAI install i did last week.
    I just mounted up a smaller IC this week with no piping it it wasnt too hard. After doing that i might tackle the JT install on my own. A shop quoted $400 to install.
    There are no instructions but JT will answer any install questions.

4. DaBears4Lyfe

DaBears4Lyfe United States Active Member

5. Tonkabob

I got the Ultimate Performance FMIC, from Nasty1 who bought it from K8 Stinger Store. Nasty1 changed his mind and went with the Jonny Tig. We did the opposite. :) 600 HP vs 800 HP intercooler so i hear.

6. Tonkabob

Sold

• Like Like x 2
Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: