New here

Blueangel

Congrats and welcome!!

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome!

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
So you have the 2.5L, am I right about that? You would be the first on the forum that I've heard about with the new engine.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
What's up everybody, I'm new here, just took delivery of a 2022 Stinger GT Line and I am absolutely loving 3verything about her, I'll post pics soon as I have done some mods already, happy to be here,
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger! What did the Stinger replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

Mrakifa

Newish Member
I went from a 2017 Cadenza tech package and thanks for having me, glad I found this forum!

ChaneRZ

Stinger Enthusiast
Welcome

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
This should be cool. I am very interested in how this engine compares performance-wise to the original two engines. If you could do a launch or two and get back to us, I'm sure there are quite a few who would be paying attention. :D

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Def will do, just want to get past the break in period, only have 120 miles on her
Oh, right. "Patience, Grasshopper". :D

Will I Am

Central Virginia
Welcome!

monusa

This should be cool. I am very interested in how this engine compares performance-wise to the original two engines. If you could do a launch or two and get back to us, I'm sure there are quite a few who would be paying attention. :D
Damn Skippy!!!!!!!

Still want a test drive in the 2.5 but nearest one is about 1.5 hr drive from me. My dealer (got my current 2.0 from) is less than 10mins away and had a 22 GT2 but now it is gone and they have not gotten any more Stingers yet.....

Have you been in one of the 2.0 Stingers or a GT for that matter and how did the 2.5 test drive compare?

Sorry for all the ???????????'s:thumbup:

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Have you been in one of the 2.0 Stingers or a GT for that matter and how did the 2.5 test drive compare?
I've never sat in a four cylinder Stinger, much less driven one. Maybe I should, just because I could compare and then expound on the manifest differences. Hah. :p

Mrakifa

Newish Member
Ive driven the 2.0
Damn Skippy!!!!!!!

Still want a test drive in the 2.5 but nearest one is about 1.5 hr drive from me. My dealer (got my current 2.0 from) is less than 10mins away and had a 22 GT2 but now it is gone and they have not gotten any more Stingers yet.....

Sorry for all the ???????????'s:thumbup:

monusa

I've never sat in a four cylinder Stinger, much less driven one. Maybe I should, just because I could compare and then expound on the manifest differences. Hah. :p
Coming from a GT, the 2.0 would not impress but is instead, "respectable" as far as 4cyl's go.... the 2.0 Supra I test drove however, was "impressive" as far as 4cyl's go(even with same HP rating and compared to the Stinger GT) I still believe the transmission had everything to do with it....and about 500lbs less weight:thumbup:

Still don't expect the 2.5 to respond like the 3.3 but do believe it will make the choice between the two a tad more difficult.