kia stinger store

New Baby

DonD

After considerable delays, finally got the Ascot Green Stinger GT1 today. Was wondering if the car even existed.

Don't have a great idea of the color, it was overcast the entire day but am certain I will like it.

Paperwork took FOREVER.

New sales manager, old one was, I'm told, fired. New one stuck by previous agreements, sold at MSRP.

Drove home in awful traffic. The car replaced a Chevy SS that some wrong way, uninsured driver destroyed.

Comparing Car & Driver's road tests, the Stinger might have been a bit faster.

Uh, no, I don't think so. Turbo lag? Nonexistent. I'm of the impression that this car would beat the SS badly. Instantateous throttle response. Abiding by the owner's manual break in and never used more than a third of throttle and highest I ever got was about 3700-3800rpm once. I am VERY, VERY impressed. Don

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Hey DonD,

Welcome to the Stinger Forum and congrats on your new GT1!

I absolutely love the ascot green and I appreciate your insights about your experience with the Chevy SS.

If you are looking to further the gap between your Kia and Chevy, come check out our website www.K8StingerStore.com.

We have the world's largest selection of Stinger aftermarket parts & work hard to offer customers a great experience.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need suggestions, or a discount on your order!

Enjoy the new ride,
Daniel @ the K8 Stinger Store

AusStinger

I'll back Daniel. K8 have great stuff and ship it fast!

I've already spent too much with them.:p

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

smillie

Auckland NZ
After considerable delays, finally got the Ascot Green Stinger GT1 today. Was wondering if the car even existed.

Don't have a great idea of the color, it was overcast the entire day but am certain I will like it.

Paperwork took FOREVER.

New sales manager, old one was, I'm told, fired. New one stuck by previous agreements, sold at MSRP.

Drove home in awful traffic. The car replaced a Chevy SS that some wrong way, uninsured driver destroyed.

Uh, no, I don't think so. Turbo lag? Nonexistent. I'm of the impression that this car would beat the SS badly. Instantateous throttle response. Abiding by the owner's manual break in and never used more than a third of throttle and highest I ever got was about 3700-3800rpm once. I am VERY, VERY impressed. Don
Congratulations on your new car I'm very jealous you've got the Ascot Green, I'm sure you'll love it.
Just traded in my MY18 Stinger for a MY21 Limited Edition Stinger which should have been the Ascot Green but unfortunately NZ got black instead.
It took 10 months from ordering to arrival, it has a Suede package and a Blackout package which does look pretty good.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 19

Ric 'Ochet

Welcome to the fam!

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

smillie

Auckland NZ
Hi smillie, your suede seats are handsome! Don
Thanks DonD we'll see how durability compares with the all leather seats but at least they won't be freezing cold or roasting hot when you sit on them.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

RM7

North

Paperwork took FOREVER.

You are putting down all the torque at low RPMs, it will definitely feel faster initially than a NA V8 like the SS. It's only when you start getting to faster speeds that the SS would be pulling away, where it can stretch that 400hp and tq out. Those speeds are generally pretty illegal, so you can usually be pretty comfortable that you'll be pretty dang quick everywhere. This is also why GMs 3.8L V6 is such a turd compared to the turbo 4 that went in the base ATS, the V6 has to rev sky-high to make it's torque, a decent 4cyl turbo is much better most of the time due to the better use of torque in the rev range.

Last edited: