1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
  2. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Need a Stinger Buddy!

Discussion in 'Hawaii and Guam Stinger Forum' started by Jaimelynn, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Jaimelynn

Jaimelynn United States Newish Member

Where my stinger buddies at in Hawaii?! :cry::oops:

2. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

youre not the only Hawaiian , Theres a member on the Big Island ...................unless thats you bruh !

3. Jaimelynn

That's not me. I live on Kauai :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph Spiegel

Joseph Spiegel United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

Damn! You rev her up and you’re on the other side of the island! Alooooha!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kaleychica

kaleychica United States Newish Member

Hi! I’m here...in Honolulu! Just got my blue one a few weeks ago! Better late than never!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

Welcome & congrats on your new ride, well you are on Hawaiian time so your not late...lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. kaleychica

That’s a very good point! Haha, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Welcome Hawaiians one and all (two?). Mainlanders have this need for enormous stretches of open road, knowing that they cannot possibly visit all the highways and byways on the continent. How do you islanders cope with such limited amounts of asphalt? (serious question)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Joseph Spiegel

Joseph Spiegel United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

Like I said to our other Hawaiian. You get the car up to speed and whoa! You’re gonna get wet.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. kaleychica

Haha, ya maybe with the stinger GT!

But seriously, it’s not that bad. I’ve been coping just fine. The bigger problem is the constantly heavy traffic...not the limited roads.

I was in Northern California for 6 years while I was going to school so I do love a nice long drive, but I never did/do much leisure driving and I’m ok with that because the stinger GT goes through gas pretty quick.

11. Jaimelynn

How is the stinger treating you? Haven't been on here in FOREVERS! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted