kia stinger store

My YouTube Stinger GT Review

I Stung U

Hello Folks,

I started a youtube channel this past Sept. doing auto reviews.
I started with reviewing all the SUV's I was shopping for my own new vehicle hunt.

I just loaded my latest review, of the Kia Stinger GT. It's not a fancy action video as some can be, but more of a natural guy going for initial view and test drive and chatting about it, and pointing out features.
I will be doing another one with a bit more of driving around sharp turns, 0-100 runs, and walk around, in and out features, likes and dislikes soon.

Please watch, like and subscribe as I grow this channel and grow with me.
My reviews are not the smoothest format, of which I'm working on and hope to improve.

Cheers,
Stavros
RPM Auto Reviews and a Canada Stinger GT Limited, Red guy.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
At 6:46, oh man! Curb Rash!:p:laugh: I, the King of Curb Rash, had that long one leap at me.

Good that you emphasized the functional size of the media screen; how it isn't in the way in the slightest using the windshield.

Is Kia okay with your use of their interviews? I question that. Nice, though, having all three "German guys" on your video.

Overall, I found the video entertaining; but, as you say, not polished but "on the fly": which makes how much time you spent excessive. The amount of information provided in c. half an hour doesn't feel like a good use of my time. I'd like more info in less time, of course.

I Stung U

At 6:46, oh man! Curb Rash!:p:laugh: I, the King of Curb Rash, had that long one leap at me.

Good that you emphasized the functional size of the media screen; how it isn't in the way in the slightest using the windshield.

Is Kia okay with your use of their interviews? I question that. Nice, though, having all three "German guys" on your video.

Overall, I found the video entertaining; but, as you say, not polished but "on the fly": which makes how much time you spent excessive. The amount of information provided in c. half an hour doesn't feel like a good use of my time. I'd like more info in less time, of course.

I agree.. I was iffy on just dong a brand new one since I have my own now, but wanted a natural feel to it.. But ya, I could cover more detailed feature stuff, walk around etc.. in that time, etc... But I am gonna make another one in a more point form, outside to driving features, and then interior features, etc. etc... it'll take a while, cause I want that one to be a good one. Gotta find somewhere to do some nice cornering and 0-100 runs.
On that off ramp, I manged over 80kms/hr ( 50mph ), maybe a bit more (didn't look down till after I started to slow), and no tire squeal. Gonna go back to that one an try it faster and faster in 5kph intervals, for the next review.. see how fast i can manage before too much.
Gotta be nice dry conditions. I can image how well I could take that on the Michelin pilot sport 4's.

So much for my SUV shopping. No regrets so far, love my Stinger.

I'm just uploading my winter set up video. Wanted to at least get the first one up first, announcing I bought the stinger, and then release the winter tire one.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope to finalize a better review system, but want to keep it with some, I'm you buddy test driving the car together and giving feedback.

Last edited:

I Stung U

Here's my Video on getting my Winter Wheels Set up .
Opti 18x8" Flow-Formed Rims w/Nexen Winguard Sport 2 sport winter tires

And I got my custom plates in.. Yaaah... :):D ... Obviously I didn't block my plates.. Hopefully no one tracks me down and steals my car.

Attachments

• 20200117_110736.jpg
    20200117_110736.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200117_110755.jpg
    20200117_110755.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 4

I Stung U

Hey Stingers,

I've posted many more videos on my channel since this last one.

I hope I can get some support from here and get some subscribers and lots of views, Likes, Rumbles, etc..
I'm on Rumble and Youtube now.

Here's a few
Seltos Road Review and other with walk around, features, specs.

K5 Walk around, specs, etc.

Some Drag Racing ones.. yah, the more fun ones. I have long one with 10 races and them sep. in their own videos as well. and many more.. and more coming.

Cheers

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
Nice videos.

I Stung U

Nice videos.
Thanks.
MORE !!

This one w/STI gots the most views from these so far.. people searching stinger vs sti, i guess

I Stung U

Anyone on Rumble, I appreciate the support, and Same channel on Youtube as well.
Hoping to get up and over 1,000 subscribers soon.

Weather permitting, I'll be at Cayuga July 9th evening for more runs on their test and tune nights ($40), if anyone wants to meet up there.
And July 18th, I'll be at Shannonville motorsport park for their mix and match day (track and dragstrip combo) for only $60.
See you there, or msg. me if want to meet up and head over together.

GenesisG70

1000 Posts Club!
Orlando, Florida
What I don't get is that many complain is a awesome car but its a Kia, but they forget Kia/Hyundai are a powerhouse soon making electric super cars and the 5th car maker on planet earth! This ain't some Chinese or Vietnamese brand my dudes wake up!!!!

GenesisG70

1000 Posts Club!
Orlando, Florida
I lover your review sir, very objective and honest review, I agree this is a Sports sedan beats any German in the dollar per smiles department, not to mention the reliability of these cars compared to the awful reliability of the Germans and God forbids if something brakes and you are out of warranty on a German car, it will cost you a testicle or an ovary.
If you wanna buy an excellent car for a very very reasonable price but the Stinger, if you wanna get ripped off when buying the car, maintaining the car and fixing it and brag about your badge then buy the German.

I Stung U

I Stung U

My Stinger GT vs. Dodge Challenger RT 5.7L Hemi !! Who's gonna win this one ??? Like you guys don't know.. haha..
I appreciate if my Stinger friends can watch both channel platforms and like/rumble and subscribe.. even comment on Rumble first.. get my stats up.. Thanks !

Dodge Challenger RT Vs. Kia Stinger GT 1/4 Mile Drag Race

I Stung U