Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

My Stinger "seems" slow...Terry@BMS my logs in thread...

Discussion in 'Burger Tuning JB4 Support' started by StingerGT1Mike, Sep 11, 2019.

1. StingerGT1Mike

StingerGT1Mike United States Newish Member

2019 GT1, 950 miles, Densos gapped to .022, DIY intakes, ARK downpipes, JB4 on map 2 with fuel wires installed, 91 octane. Here are 3 logs I ran tonight. I'm new to logging and sharing this info and am not very computer savvy so please bare with me. If I need to email these logs let me know. 2 runs with trac/stab on, 1 run without, if that makes any difference.

My GT is RWD. I never have traction issues, with TRAC/STAB off I have to really work to break the tires loose. I don't know what I am expecting but maybe I got a motor that was assembled on a Friday afternoon. I have no way to measure 0-60 and no dyno runs. Just expected more power and a real tire fryer after listening to everyone else talk about their Stingers. Especially with my mods.

Do these logs look normal with the JB4 on map 2?

Attached Files:

2. BlueByYouGT

BlueByYouGT Member

I'm not too familiar with reading the logs but is 91 octane sufficient for map 2? Are yo using any octane booster?

3. Lord3Putt

Lord3Putt United States Member

You'll need to load your CSV file...a screen shot won't help.

E-mail it to yourself, save it to your phone/computer and post it on here...or to the N54 forum. You'd probably get a quicker response from Terry there.

Kia & Hyundai JB4 - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

4. Socalstinga

Socalstinga United States Active Member

I thought map 2 needed 93 to be optimal. Idk, I'm in Map 1 on my RWD DD and I have no problem breaking the rear tires loose even in comfort or smart mode....In fact, I didn't have that problem even prior to the JB4...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Terry@BMS

Terry@BMS United States 1000 Posts Club! Authorized Vendor

• Like Like x 1
  6. Revvdmedia

Revvdmedia Canada Stinger Enthusiast

First two screenshots look like traction control intervening between gear 2 and 3...that big flat spot. On the last shot, I assume with TCS off, does not have the flat spot.

7. Gtecko

Gtecko Canada Active Member

I am running Oct 91 on map 2, with Denso Gap, Terry already have cleared it up

Draft saved Draft deleted