Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

My new Stinger GT LTD

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by RocketCPB, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:40 AM.

1. RocketCPB

RocketCPB United States New Member

Hey all,
    My name is Chris, and I just bought a 2019 Stinger GT Limited in pearl white with the red leather seats. What a nice car! Coming from driving a BMW X5 for the past 6 years, to a Kia is a bit of a stretch, but I have been so impressed with all the positive reviews and feedback from the media, that I had to check out a Stinger for myself. And well, I bought one. Looking forward to reading about the Stinger in this forum.
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteveCo

SteveCo Canada 1000 Posts Club!

Well bought, sir - and the best and fastest color combination as well! :p

I still love getting behind the wheel over a year later. Lots of good information on this forum, and like any community some questionable advice as well - make sure you put some kilometers on and get a good feel for the car yourself, before acting on any 'must have' mods you read about.

Enjoy! :thumbup:

3. ElChanclo

ElChanclo Canada Member

In what way? Really interested to hear from a "convert" what your thoughts are comparing the two.

Congratulations BTW :thumbup:

4. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

Intriguing introductory. The "conversion" stories are always fun. We are soliciting yours. :)

5. mhal8876

mhal8876 United States Active Member

Welcome and Congrats!

6. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the upgrade ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted