Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

My buying experience

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by RJStinger, Apr 30, 2018.

1. RJStinger

RJStinger United States Member

I bought a GT2 AWD this past weekend and wanted to put my numbers down here. I know some have gotten better deals than this but I also see a lot of people listing much worse deals. I think this car has been out long enough that you should not be paying MSRP. I'm not sure how much holdback is on these cars but the dealer said he was giving me some of the holdback as well.

MSRP: 52,500 (came with puddle lights)
    Selling: 48,200

My credit history is pretty good so I got the standard MF.

• Like Like x 1
  2. scharn

scharn United States Member

You didn't do the whole thing where you lease it and turn around a buy it?

3. RJStinger

RJStinger United States Member

That's my plan. Haven't done it yet. Only had the car for 2 days. I think it takes a couple of weeks before you can do it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bb123

bb123 United States Newish Member

3% is the hold back

5. bb123

bb123 United States Newish Member

I found the 7000 incentives you get with a lease over a finance is the best option

6. Keep an eye on your KMF website account. As soon as your account shows up, you can get a payoff letter immediately. Then just get the money to them before the monthly rental term is out. Best of luck with the new car, and please post some pics!

• Like Like x 2
Draft saved Draft deleted