kia stinger store

For Sale Multiple Items for Sale

MikedUp15

I just totaled my car by running over a piece of metal which hit nothing but the underbody…In the process it broke everything including my transmission, rear axle, magnaflow exhaust, and even a hole in the floor!

I have the following available for sale. Everything is in perfect condition and only used for about 3 months (you can see my first post after I did my mods). If you’re interested I will take photos and send them to you directly.

All parts are coming off of a 2020 Stinger GT-Line 2.0, AWD. Selling everything at 50% of my original cost. Buyer covers shipping if necessary.

1) SOLD Injen Air Intake - $167.50
2) SOLD JB4 Tuner w/ wireless bluetooth - $335
3) Factory Exhaust - Make Offer
4) SOLD Mishimoto Oil Catch - $100
5) E Badge Wheel Caps for 18” - $40
6) OEM Carpeted Mats - Make Offer
7) OEM Rubber Mats - $50 2D1DB8D0-5FD1-41D7-B777-7348CBA56F17.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MikedUp15

Shouldn’t be much more than $15 to ship to PA from Buffalo NY. I didn’t buy the fuel wire add on, but I just looked at the fuel wires on Burger’s site and it says new JB4 units come with them already in the harness.

Deviate

Venice, Florida
I just totaled my car by running over a piece of metal which hit nothing but the underbody…In the process it broke everything including my transmission, rear axle, magnaflow exhaust, and even a hole in the floor!

I have the following available for sale. Everything is in perfect condition and only used for about 3 months (you can see my first post after I did my mods). If you’re interested I will take photos and send them to you directly.

All parts are coming off of a 2020 Stinger GT-Line 2.0, AWD. Selling everything at 50% of my original cost. Buyer covers shipping if necessary.

1) Injen Air Intake - $167.50
2) JB4 Tuner w/ wireless bluetooth - $335
4) Mishimoto Oil Catch - $100
7) OEM Rubber Mats - $50
Holy hell was it a backhoe bucket?? Sounds like you're ok so thats the good thing. Total shit luck dude sorry to hear. Best of luck in the sales.

MikedUp15

Holy hell was it a backhoe bucket?? Sounds like you're ok so thats the good thing. Total shit luck dude sorry to hear. Best of luck in the sales.
Thanks man. Right after I got everything dialed in!! I still don’t know what it was, but obviously all the traffic in front of me had clearance because it was in the middle of the passing lane on the highway and I didn’t see it until it was too late. Had to be a truck rotor or something. It looked circular and didn’t hit until midway underneath.

wingertcb

Houston, TX
I'm interested in the center caps shipped to 77389 if available.

nagisa

probably isn't worth with shipping but how much for shipping of the OEM exhaust to 92831

MikedUp15

Gipsy

1) Injen Air Intake - $167.50
2) SOLD JB4 Tuner w/ wireless bluetooth - $335
4) Mishimoto Oil Catch - $100
7) OEM Rubber Mats - $50
Ouch! Do you still have car available for part not listed?
If so I’m definitely interested.. pm please.

MikedUp15

Ouch! Do you still have car available for part not listed?
If so I’m definitely interested.. pm please.
Unfortunately not :( Insurance already took it. I had to scramble just to remove aftermarket parts.

Vega312

Newish Member
Rubber mats shipped to 33771