• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

More news!

JAW_Stinger

Georgia
Hope everyone has been doing well! It has been a moment since I posted anything but that is because I have had no news, until now. I have 1 of every model coming in on either the 12th or 13th this month available for purchase!

So that means 1 base, 1 premium, 1 GT, 1 GT1 , and 1 GT2 for clarification!

Of course all are welcome. I do know that the GT2 has already been purchased lol, but regardless I have some more.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AnyVare

Yes, thanks for the update! It's neat to see they're coming in thru Brunswick. Amazing how car distribution works.