More 3D Printed Snorkels

Rakker

Virginia

Rakker

Virginia

Kelrog

Newish Member
RDU, NC
Have you had anyone request all blue yet? I'd love to see those on a MB.

Rakker

Virginia
Have you had anyone request all blue yet? I'd love to see those on a MB.
No all blue yet. Have had an all red though. What about white with blue tips? That might look pretty sweet.

Rakker

Virginia

JayTX

Newish Member
Houston, TX
Interested in a pair. Please PM me!

Rakker

Virginia
Just want to make sure its been fitted to a 2.0 Premium Stinger because the front fascia and engines are played out differently.
Yeah I've had 2.0s get and install them without any issues.

Rakker

Virginia
Any more info on this? :)

ryan1stinger

Sustaining Member
I have a GT2. Received my snorkels yesterday and installed them using the OEM screws from the OEM snorkels. I discovered that the washer was too large for one of the openings to the holes therefore I ended up using a dremel to increase the diameter of the opening. I would recommend checking this on your set before beginning the install. The washer doesn’t appear easy to remove and unless you have a smaller washer that’s not an option.

Regarding the pic of my finger pointing at the screw near the wheel. This attaches to the bumper. When attaching the bumper make sure the red body part goes over the silver part otherwise you will find yourself frustrated as I did because it appears it’s just the opposite. I ended up having to bend the red body part out in order to get it to fit. This will make sense during the install.

Attachments