1. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

LSD (Limited Slip Differential) Service Bulletin - Oil Update

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger TSB Discussion' started by upsidedown, Aug 27, 2018.

1. basysmith

basysmith Australia Active Member

Sounds like you need some sway bars m8.

2. ZeroPenguins

ZeroPenguins Australia Member

Quick update, my diff oil was finally changed when I took my Stinger into the shop to get the paint fixed (paint stripped around the headlights). They took a long time to get the diff oil in stock, the first time around they only ordered 1 Litre (one bottle) when they needed two bottles (2L) to change the diff oil. Anyhow, I have not been chasing them up about it since I have been super busy with work (and getting sick from a bad flu), so that is probably the other reason why they took as long as they did to replace my diff oil.

3. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

4. ZeroPenguins

I do :), the loan car they gave me was an awfully slow MG ZS (1L 3 Cylinder engine), it took over 10 seconds to get to 100KM/h and I was very happy to get my Stinger back today.

5. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

6. ZeroPenguins

It was getting dark when I picked up my car, I will have a look tomorrow and report back :thumbup:

Draft saved Draft deleted