kia stinger store

Seeking How To Low Tire Pressure Warning - How to Reset

iivan

Newish Member
I try 38psi for all last night, and drive to work today, nothing changes warning light still on, I emailed salesman yesterday about that, she reply winter tires doesn't have tmps, I thought she must be kidding

TODDK

Adah, PA
I had this issue and KIA had to replace all my TPMS sensors on the car.

iivan

Newish Member
Talk to service department today, they said should be no tpms on the winter tires, $3000 for winter tires without tpms, are you kidding
And I pick up on Monday with the winter tires and nobody, I mean nobody let me know,
Should I drive with warning light on whole winter, in Alberta Canada is almost half year

Manchuz

GTA
Talk to service department today, they said should be no tpms on the winter tires, $3000 for winter tires without tpms, are you kidding
And I pick up on Monday with the winter tires and nobody, I mean nobody let me know,
Should I drive with warning light on whole winter, in Alberta Canada is almost half year
While it is annoying to see the warning light, there’s no harm in driving with it on. My TPMS is acting up again due to the cold weather and sudden drop in psi. It flashes orange for certain wheels but gives a reasonable reading of 32 so I know there’s no issues.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
$3000 winter tires package still have to buy sensor myself
Summer too. I got TSW wheels for fair season driving and had to buy TPMS.