Low Brake Dust Performance Pads?

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
I appreciate this! I am going to order them now. Do I really need to have them resurfaced after just 2500 or it should be okay just to throw the Girodisx Magic Pads on?
The rotors will be fine its dust build up just it give a couple of hard brakings and it clears , the rotors will be like new if only 2500 miles

B1ackAlloy

One more question if anyone has the answer to it. Is it even worth going through the hassle on trying to get the dealer to put euro spec pads on or just purchase aftermarket pads and call it a day?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
One more question if anyone has the answer to it. Is it even worth going through the hassle on trying to get the dealer to put euro spec pads on or just purchase aftermarket pads and call it a day?
it's the easiest brake job I've ever done. Just do it yourself.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
make sure your get ceramic pads ,

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Dsan1993

Newish Member
I've just ordered a set of white wheels and I've got the vibrations from the stock pads. Seems like a good opportunity to kill both birds with one stone. Can anyone recommend a low dust pad that will perform for spirited driving and occasional driving events?
The vibrations you're feeling are from hot spots created in the rotors from the pads themselves. Simply put, the oem rotors can't handle the brembos so rotors surface becomes "uneven." You can put new pads in but if your rotors are screwed then you will continue to have vibrations. This is a common issue with the stingers. I'll give kia a pass on this one since it was their first shot at a true performance car. Best of luck to you.