Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Low beams too bright?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by CaliSting, Apr 7, 2018.

1. CaliSting

CaliSting United States Active Member

im getting flashed by on coming cars as they think my low beams are high. Anyone else experiencing this? Sort of becoming a pain as I commute everyday on Two lane highway in the dark. Half cars flash me.

2. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 1000 Posts Club!

They may need to be adjusted lower.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Take it back to your dealer for a check & possible adjustment, others on this forum have experienced similar issue on a similar thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Stinger Enthusiast

Trying to adjust mine too. Mine seem WAY low.

Found the adjustment screw for up/down but it won't budge. May just have to suck it up and take it in and ask them. Has to be a way to adjust these things. FWIW the left/right adjustment shaft is empty on my gt2??

5. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 1000 Posts Club!

I think since they have the dynamic bending features they're probably different than adjusting the standard car's headlights.

6. DC28

DC28 United States Newish Member

Have mine adjusted twice. Seems like the dealer is learning how to adjust them.

7. Joe Kraebel

Joe Kraebel United States Member

I had same issue and took to dealer. Turned out they were slightly high so they adjusted. Service rep at desk took it in right away and made the adjustment and was in and out in under 10 min.

8. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Stinger Enthusiast

If that simple then I'd rather do to avoid a trip to dealer. But as stated, the adjustment knob doesn't seem to want to turn. I'm wondering if this has the be adjusted electronically via a light control module of sorts.

Draft saved Draft deleted