1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
  2. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Looking for a good Kia dealership for service in the Greater Toronto Area

Discussion in 'Canada Stinger Forum' started by MackyGio, Dec 29, 2018.

1. MackyGio

MackyGio Canada Active Member

Hello. I am wondering if anyone knows of any good mechanics at a kia dealership within the Toronto or GTA. I usually head over to a dealership near me but I believe I am their first Stinger they service so they do not know much on it. I had work done there in regards to a warranty for a toggle that had malfunctioned and found some chips on the dash probably due to tools. I haven't brought it up with them because it would just be hersay without proof. Any good recommendations for a good dealership would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2. Habs1965

Habs1965 Canada Newish Member

What dealer did you go to

3. SnaredStinger

SnaredStinger Canada Member

A couple of us bought our stingers from Kia Brampton. I have been going there for service.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dahyno

Dahyno Canada Newish Member

I'm in the same boat. It's evident that the dealership network is thoroughly unprepared for the type of person who buys a car like the Stinger. I'd have paid more up front wihout hesitation for a more premium experience or to just deal with someone who doesn't look at the car like it's a unicorn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MackyGio

Georgetown kia .I let them know and they offered to fix it and clean my car but I declined since I don't want any further damage .

6. MackyGio

You are correct. This is the difference between a Lexus, Mercedes, Audi, BMW and such .we are the pioneers of their service of such a great vehicle .I do my own oil changes instead of having to being it in unless really needed .

7. MackyGio

Do you have a specific mechanic you ask for? I might bring warranty work there next run .

8. SnaredStinger

SnaredStinger Canada Member

Nope. This dealership sells alot of Stingers from what I have been told. So far no complaints from myself or my other friends that have Stingers. We also got a Sorento from them

9. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

The Kia of Brampton guys are cool. Service guys all drive modded cars. Took mine in for recall today and they loved the car and all the mods. Ask for Arjun.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like Lockwood Kia in Oakville

11. Have you guys all had crappy buying and servicing experiences at your dealers?

12. cncBilly

cncBilly Canada Active Member

What mods do you have that they liked. Any performance mods?

13. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Uh.. All of them? Catless Turbo back, full exhaust, intakes, snorkels, Fmic, meth and JB4. Wheels,Lowered , sway bars,brakes , carbon fiber Hood hatch trim.

14. Shrikecorp

Shrikecorp United States Active Member Sustaining Member

Going to add this to the thread I'm trying to get rolling... The Kia Stinger Dealership SERVICE Experience

Draft saved Draft deleted