kia stinger store

LED Air Vents

I am curious if anyone else is possibly interested in swapping out their air vents with the LED ones that are being showed in this video below. One of the things i thought the interior lacked was its lighting. What I cannot seem to find out if the vents will be adjustable how our stock vents are. Curious what others think about this and if anyone might consider doing the swap as well.

Kimberly Lazarski

Maine
I'd spring for them if they could integrate with the stock ambient lighting. I already need to use an app for Torque (because the factory gauges in the sport panel suck) and for Mando and soon the JB4.

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
I’d consider it

SKStinger

1000 Posts Club!
Saskatchewan, Canada
I have a set on the way. I won’t install them until K8 posts instructions as I don’t think they come with any. Not sure about adjustability but I’ll know more when I receive them.

I have a set on the way. I won’t install them until K8 posts instructions as I don’t think they come with any. Not sure about adjustability but I’ll know more when I receive them.
Actually just received mines. Adjustability is the same as stock. No instructions came with them. But I might not get to install until maybe next year

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

SKStinger

1000 Posts Club!
Saskatchewan, Canada
Actually just received mines. Adjustability is the same as stock. No instructions came with them. But I might not get to install until maybe next year
The part I’m unclear on is the wiring. The video doesn’t show or explain it. Dash removal seems straight forward and there are good YouTube tutorials.

CeramicGT001

Stinger Enthusiast
Maryland
The part I’m unclear on is the wiring. The video doesn’t show or explain it. Dash removal seems straight forward and there are good YouTube tutorials.
I might order them during the Black Friday sale but wiring is where I’ll need help too. I’ve wired in my electronic valved exhaust, ck71 foglights and velossatech lit snorkels so I’d say I’m experienced but no idea how to go about doing these without more detailed instructions.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

SKStinger

1000 Posts Club!
Saskatchewan, Canada
I might order them during the Black Friday sale but wiring is where I’ll need help too. I’ve wired in my electronic valved exhaust, ck71 foglights and velossatech lit snorkels so I’d say I’m experienced but no idea how to go about doing these without more detailed instructions.
Yeah I assume you have to route them to the cabin fuse box for power. I already have two fuse taps in there.

Kimberly Lazarski

Maine
I'm reconsidering these. But, which kit works the best, and how is the airflow? Is airflow hugely reduced?

I'm reconsidering these. But, which kit works the best, and how is the airflow? Is airflow hugely reduced?
There is only one kit of these. Based off just looking at them in hand, I really do not see a drop off in airflow functionality is identical. Everyone who ordered is waiting for instructions on how to install. I’m no expert in wiring so I probably will have someone do it.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...