Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

leasing 2018MY - immediately trading it in for 2019MY

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by sergey, Dec 3, 2018.

1. sergey

sergey United States Member

Say, if ill lease stinger 2018MY, will receive ~$9k of kia lease cash, and immediately trade it in to lease 2019MY, receive kia lease cache for it ~$3k, and then buy out the lease, would it be the best deal ever? or lease cash incentive doesnt work like that?

2. AMDman18

AMDman18 United States Newish Member

Once you're in a lease, if you decide to "trade in" the leased vehicle, you'd still be responsible for some amount of what you committed to paying on the '18. That would just get tacked onto whatever you'll be paying for the '19. Just get a '19 from the start...

3. sergey

sergey United States Member

but if this amount is less than 9 grand, then you are in profit!

4. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Stinger Enthusiast

You'd be lucky to break even... Seriously.

5. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Stinger Enthusiast

Let's say you get 5k off an 18 AWD gt2. Your lease buyout would be around 40k once the deal is done. You could potentially get 40k or a bit more on this vehicle with nearly 0 miles on it.
    Even if you made 1-2k your have two separate accounts added on your credit.

But if you do it, you better choose two different dealers.

Draft saved Draft deleted