Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Lease Takeover

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by theycallmemtr, Jul 11, 2018.

1. theycallmemtr

theycallmemtr United States Newish Member

Hey All,

First, let me start off by saying that I absolutely love my Stinger, but recently I've been exploring doing some extensive travel (1 year +) and I might be looking to free up some budget for ancillary expenses while traveling.

Meet the car: 2018 Snow White GT1 RWD with Red Interior and Drive Wise Package (currently only 850 miles, based in Fort Lauderdale, FL but can transfer anywhere). I have since de-badged and re-badged in Stinger badging all over (excluding the steering wheel). I also added the K&N Dual Cold Air Intake, as well as custom straight piping the exhaust (axle back) for a stronger exhaust note. The car is wrapped in 20% tints all the way around, including a 50% tint on the windshield - especially nice in the Florida summers to stay cool! I do have all original OEM parts (intake and exhaust) if you want to keep those for lease return, etc.

IMG_1622.JPG

Is there anyone who might be interested in taking a lease over for me? I would be happy to offer an incentive, if so! Let me know if you might be interested and let's see if we can work something out!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Active Member

Please add location for this. Good luck.

3. theycallmemtr

Updated to include location, good call - thank you!

4. Mnext02

Mnext02 United States Newish Member

Very interested!! Still have?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theycallmemtr

Yes, send me a message!

6. Mnext02

Mnext02 United States Newish Member

I don't know how. Send me one

Draft saved Draft deleted