Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Lap3 Primary DP initial impressions

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by KLR STINGER, Nov 7, 2018.

1. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Recieved my Lap3 Primary downpipes the other day, and while I've not installed them yet, I am impressed with design and build quality. Pleasantly surprised to find that they are mandrel bent, along with full width flange mouth, not occluding the wastegate flapper. Great welds inside and out, and nice polished finish.

I'm mating these to Jun BL mid pipes, and Magnaflow CBE, so eager to see what it sounds like. Not sure when I'll be able to install as I just had a baby 4 days ago, but I'll post install and sound clips.

Here are the pics:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. STINGER

STINGER Bahrain Active Member

Excited to read your review. Baby is not gonna go anywhere, this needs to be installed asap! :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Never thought

Never thought United States Stinger Enthusiast

Forget the pipes, congrats on the new baby! I guarantee that kid is louder than the exhaust ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Angel

Angel United States Active Member

And more expensive as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. washguy

washguy United States Active Member

KLR CONGRATS on the new baby! :) Wash

• Like Like x 1