1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
  2. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Koala Bears, functionally extinct ??

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by westcoastGT, May 17, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

1. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

I don't doubt it , the human race is obsessed with greed and nothing stands it it's way.

Our economy is based on immigration, the ponsey scheme keeps spinning. We have a people industry. See a tree cut it down, find some water pollute it. On that note:eek::thumbdown:. Littering is something the kids think is cool!!!

2. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

If there were fewer of us by about 80%, the world would rebound to wilderness and its wildlife with it. We need to raise the life style of everybody, while increasing the educational opportunities and emancipation of girls so that they do more with their lives than simply breed starting in their early teens.

Look at Europe as a model: the indigenous population has started into population decline (better said, reduction). Why? Because of prosperity and the equality of women. Women have better things to do than simply breed. They have one or two children and their careers and interests and the time to enjoy them.

But to save the planet, we first need to unite through a "First World Congress", and establish a United Nation States of Earth: along the US model of democratically elected representation: with all the rights and powers granted to the nation/states that are not given to the federal government. That way, all borders are sovereign yet freedom of movement exists. Only by uniting and providing equal representation and protection and support for the common good, will we establish the unity which will save our natural resources (and deliver us from the double mortal threats of nuclear destruction and over population).

3. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. nhcowboy28

nhcowboy28 United States 1000 Posts Club!

You....

Mo
    Mo
    Mo
    Monster.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. AV8R

6. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

Probably a left wing, tree huggers beat up.
    If this was the actual case it would be headline news on every medium here, but it took a Canadian half a world away to highlight a plight that is apparently in my own backyard, many thanks @westcoastGT.

7. AV8R

8. Sasquach

Sasquach Australia Newish Member

images (4).jpg Cute when angry

9. ShannonC

ShannonC Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Too many being turned into cleaning cloths?
    20190518_090735.jpg

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 1000 Posts Club!

''Functionally Extinct " is it referring to the contraceptive treatment they have been doing on some colonies to stop them breeding and eating themselves out of gum leaves in a particular area. I remember some had to be relocated otherwise they faced starvation and in close proximity to one another may get that Chlamydia virus and get stressed.There was even mention of culling as last resort but there would be a nation wide uproar if that was carried out.

11. ShannonC

ShannonC Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Does culling equate to cheaper cleaning cloths?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Technically the koalas are the tree huggers are they not? :) But I agree with you nonetheless.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ozstung

Apparently Koalas are a species that can't be relocated successfully. They colonies an area and when relocated perish. I think that is why there is some concern over their future. Please confirm if I've heard this incorrectly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. AV8R

15. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Obviously not a new home :(

16. Ozstung

Give me a home amongst the gum trees......la,la,la.

17. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

Might have to start importing some Canadian beavers ...............................:whistle::laugh:

18. Ozstung

Damned if we do, and I'd have to Lodge a complaint to. So shut your Trap and Pelt up:laugh::rofl::laugh:.

Draft saved Draft deleted