Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

No Dealer Markup King Kia of Gaithersburg MD.

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by Calvin Meadows, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Calvin Meadows

Calvin Meadows United States New Member

TL;DR 37k out the door for a Black GT AWD w/ Driver assistance package.

First off I want to say thank you again to Boris Alvarado, Al Shibly and
    Stephan Sagbo. All three were incredibly patient with me as I selected the car that I wanted. I had been looking for a new Kia Stinger since January. For the life of me I could not figure out what model I wanted. So through some personal research on the website and looking through multiple car websites online and talking to dealers from Fayetteville NC up to Cherry Hill NJ. I was not convinced I was going to find the car I wanted for the price tag that I wanted to pay. On July 30th that all changed. Boris called me first and through some negotiations we finally were able to agree on a price sight unseen. I had already driven the car and knew what I wanted to purchase. Al and Stephan's support through the financing team provided me a rate that I could not pass up for a brand new car.

I cannot say enough how great it was to work with these guys, the professionalism, the willingness to work with an out of state buyer and finally the customer service. The car was clean and ready for me as soon as I walked through the door, after waiting a short period for the financials to get ready I was in and out the financing office in about 45 minutes. Boris gave me a very thorough explanation on the media and the advance driver system package on the car as well.

Highly recommend King Kia to any customer looking to make a great deal on a new car.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Paul32

Paul32 United States Stinger Enthusiast

They look so good when there in your drive way.... You will love it.

3. Tobstertx3

Tobstertx3 United States Active Member

Congratulations. You’ve been waiting a long time for this.

4. shaggystinger

shaggystinger United States Active Member

Very nice! Fun fact, I test drove your car a few weeks back and it's what convinced me to get the 3.3TT. I promise I didn't gun it or anything of the sort :thumbup: Welcome to the hive!

5. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! The wait was worth it. I still have a few months to go and am waiting patiently.

6. Michelle Hester

Michelle Hester United States Newish Member

I was looking to buy from them. But I wanted a dealer that was willing to accept a price before I got there.

7. shaggystinger

shaggystinger United States Active Member

Same here. Like the dealership but even after showing them what I was quoted from another dealership and informed them I was buying that day they still wanted me to come in before agreeing to the price. For better or worse, I passed and bought somewhere else. Will still get my car serviced there as I've had good experiences with King in the past.

Draft saved Draft deleted