Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Killeen Kia, Texas

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by Tobstertx3, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Tobstertx3

Tobstertx3 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

As you can see from my Avatar, bought a beautiful Stinger yesterday.

Big shout out to Anthony Freeman, Terry and Leroy from Killeen Kia. The three of the worked with me on a good deal and were great to deal with. A wonderful dealership with kind and considerate people. From start to finish, they made the buying experience a wonderful and an unforgettable one.

I drove from Houston to Killeen (3-1/2 hours) to collect the Stinger and would certainly do it again.

Thanks guys!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

I just love a great love story. Now you'll love your car.

3. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

G’day & welcome, nice shiny new toy y’all got there, we all have those memories.
    What part of Texas you at...just general location is fine.
    BTW I love the rims, are they stock or did you order them?

4. Tobstertx3

Tobstertx3 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

Hey, I’m just outside the Houston area.

Thanks, Agree they make the car IMHO. They are Niche Wheels. They are not stock but we’re installed by the Kia dealership along with some other modifications.

• Like Like x 1
  5. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

Wow!!!....That looks really good.
    Welcome aboard and congratulations.

Make sure you stop by the Regional forum to stay up to date on all Stinger meets
    Southwest Stinger Forum

6. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 1000 Posts Club!

Totally agree on those wheels, even though I love my OE wheels those ones you have really make the car “pop” good choice & again I love em.....enjoy showing it of I am sure you will get a lot of wheel envy....:thumbup:

7. DanielN

DanielN United States Member

What type of deal did you get? I'm in Austin and I've been looking for a great deal.

8. You know what, I bought my car from them too! Except they are now extremely hard to deal with after I got my car from Terry and Leroy, they didn't transfer my plates like I asked. They didn't switch the logos like I asked. They didn't extend the payment for financing like I asked, lol awesome car but the company seems like they don't care and I guess thats the downside for me purchasing from here in Illinois.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted