kia stinger store

KIA Ukraine Stinger commercial

Luc

I noticed that they used the smaller screen on the dash, is that the only screen available? IMHO, the top of the line Stinger models the best bang for buck out there; the smaller screen detracts from that :(

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
lol, why did he push the shifter forward and then accelerate? That puts the car in neutral.
Ya I was going to say what's he doing to the shifter at .18 mark.....going into neutral?

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
This will be reviewed in the Trump Impeachment probe .......................bawaaaaaaaa:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Crisis

Saskatoon, SK
lol, why did he push the shifter forward and then accelerate? That puts the car in neutral.
Probably for the same reason that various car commercials show the driver pulling the upshift paddle and then cut to a shot of the revs climbing on the tach... Makes me think that the creative types that make car ads really don't understand their product very well.

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
Why are you watching an ad for a car you already own?
Maybe people want to check out how Kia are advertising the Stinger in different countries.
It's not like they have done a terrific job in most places, hence people asking " what is it ? " because it's not readily recognised.
I was advised that in QLD where it is used in the police force due to people recognising it, more people are also buying one.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver

Eastcoaststinger

Newish Member
I said “Pardon”. Do explain.
Ok so from what I understand the gt1 and gt2 don’t have the feature that I’m talking about just the gt.. so while the shifter is in drive you can pull it over to the left and this will allow you to shift with the shifter and it will also keep your gears while using the paddle shifters instead of it just going back to drive after a lil bit. I’m assuming thats what they were showing in the commercial but who knows ‍♂