Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We're so glad you found us. Please click the button below and become a member!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

KIA study/survey for class project

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by virtuousoutlaw, Feb 13, 2018.

1. virtuousoutlaw

virtuousoutlaw United States New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a class project dealing with Brand Strategy and I was wondering if people on this forum are willing to take a short survey dealing with the auto industry. Here is the link for the survey.

Kia Survey

The purpose of the Kia survey is to understand what drives a consumer to purchase a certain type of vehicle and what price point they are looking for. We can use this survey to understand Kia’s brand perception among consumers. Additionally, we can identify which features determine levels of willingness to pay. Thank you for your time.

2. westcoastGT

westcoastGT Canada 1000 Posts Club!

It will be pretty highly skewed given the environment here though , are you taking it to a broader respondent base ??

3. virtuousoutlaw

virtuousoutlaw United States New Member

Yes, the survey has been distributed through many platforms but my group also want to ensure that KIA owners have the opportunity to provide their opinions.

Draft saved Draft deleted