kia stinger store

For Sale Kia stinger oem remote starter can be used with original key fob

niko

Stinger Enthusiast
chino hills,ca
Selling my Remote start kit from my 2019 Stinger. Asking $350.00obo
Everything is included in the original box. It’s an easy install takes less than 20 min of u know what u r doing. comes with great instructions. Can be use with original key fob.
673C2197-2387-4E94-84FC-B04B5547EBB3.jpeg
E7DD59F2-6F13-4053-A14B-2435D52D7D8D.jpeg
A87F3A42-ABDC-49B2-992F-7F4ECF0CEAA7.jpeg
4DF65B41-FF00-4EBE-A910-E9855B9F8DE1.jpeg

Legendsk

Deep south Texas
My GT2 came with that. It came with 2 remote start fobs that the dealer said must be used - wrong! It works just fine with the original fobs.

niko

Stinger Enthusiast
chino hills,ca
My GT2 came with that. It came with 2 remote start fobs that the dealer said must be used - wrong! It works just fine with the original fobs.
Yea mine come with the 2 remotes too. I never used them only used the original key fob

wingertcb

Newish Member
Is it as annoying as some have made it sound to transfer from remote start to regular start when you get it in? I see that the manual references that "hand off" phase. Also, if you know, does it just run the climate control at whatever it was set to when the car was turned off? Thanks!

niko

Stinger Enthusiast
chino hills,ca
Is it as annoying as some have made it sound to transfer from remote start to regular start when you get it in? I see that the manual references that "hand off" phase. Also, if you know, does it just run the climate control at whatever it was set to when the car was turned off? Thanks!
It’s not that annoying like others made it seem. U get in the climate control is set to whatever it was last set too. In my case I always turned the car on when it was super hot cuz I live in Cali. So when I get in it’s cold and I literally just push one button the car start button. Takes less then 1 sec.

Legendsk

Deep south Texas
If I get out of the car with the engine running, it gives a long, loud squeal, but keeps running. And when I get back and open the door, it keeps running. Except for the squeal, pretty much what you would expect.

If the engine is not running and you remote start it, (whether or not you are in the car), the next time the driver's door is opened the engine will stop running. After that it is no different from any other time you start the car.

As far as the settings when remote started, I can only think of one that is different from a normal start and that is, in the time you selected (up to 15 minutes), it will automatically stop running. But climate control, entertainment system, wipers, lights, nav system, etc., all behave like you started it with the start button in the car.