Kia Stinger Enthusiasts & Owner

Hommmz

I’m new to the forum and enjoying all the information feedback from everyone. I’m looking forward getting involved in some of the discussions. My first modification has been installing a “Wind Booster”. Real nice product. Only two complaints about it (1) took a long time to get it delivered (2) it was the wrong color. Other than that it work just like they advertise!

Attachments

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
I’m new to the forum and enjoying all the information feedback from everyone. I’m looking forward getting involved in some of the discussions. My first modification has been installing a “Wind Booster”. Real nice product. Only two complaints about it (1) took a long time to get it delivered (2) it was the wrong color. Other than that it work just like they advertise!
Welcome aboard! And thank you signing up. I’m glad you found us! :)

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
What is a "wind booster"? I don't see anything that's the wrong color on your purty car.

Thanks. And, welcome. :thumbup:

Hommmz

What is a "wind booster"? I don't see anything that's the wrong color on your purty car.

Thanks. And, welcome. :thumbup:
Wind Booster is a Throttle control device. This device allows quicker response from the gas pedal to throttle body! The device has multiple modes and settings. My car pedal to throttle body response is great! It makes for a fun and exciting drive you will enjoy!