Kia Stinger CK71 Switchback DRLs for Sale

robz32

Texas Stinger Swarm
Houston, TX
Finally, an OEM quality DRL fitting of the Stinger

• The CK71 DRLs are Stinger specific, built with the utmost attention to quality and detail to achieve a factory look, built with care by Stinger Owners for Stinger Owners!
  • This is not your regular LED light retrofit. The CK71 DRLs are 100% Waterproof.
  • The CK71 DRLs were built with an Ultra clear lens that is specific to the Stinger and designed to have same light diffuser pattern as your rear brake lights. Built in UV resistance and tough, won’t yellow and wont crack!
  • Powered by an LED made by renowned LED manufacturer, Diode Dynamics, the CK71 DRL will not only last a long time but it will also emit a light almost identical in temperature (color) to the factory DRL headlight, while being brighter.
  • Each set of CK71 DRLs come with a 6 month NO questions asked limited warranty*

*Our NO questions asked Warranty:
They work, they keep working or you send them back! Replacement piece will be sent out without waiting on the item to be received and inspected!...

You accidentally run over a dead body and one of the lights breaks, send it back!
You really stink at golf and slice a practice shot into your car breaking a light, send it back! Quit golf but send it back!

The “NO questions asked Warranty” covers replacement for the first six months after purchase; if the Kia Stinger vent is in good reusable condition.

Note: The build process, lenses, DRL replacements, and shipping back to the customer are free. If the Kia Stinger vent itself is damaged it is the responsibility of the customer to send a new vent for the build process.

Warranty on the LED light
The LED light strip is covered by a 12-month complete replacement warranty. If the light fails after the first 12-months, there is a 3-year replacement at cost, plus 10% for shipping for all owners if a problem occurs with the LED light.

How to install CK71 DRL

Tag us instagram @ck71stinger with your installation photos.

Happy modding!

Waterproof Test Video

Last edited:

Ulikefishsticks

These look amazing, I would like to get these when I have purchased other parts that require the bumper to come off. Intercooler, ram intakes and these. Is there a chance you could post some shots with these running in the day? Are these being made to order or will you have some made for short delivery times? Thanks!

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Oh! Never mind. I read your installation thread first; wondered where the installed pics were. :rolleyes: :laugh:

All I can say is Wow! :thumbup:

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Finally, an OEM quality DRL fitting of the Stinger

• The CK71 DRLs are Stinger specific, built with the utmost attention to quality and detail to achieve a factory look, built with care by Stinger Owners for Stinger Owners!
  • This is not your regular LED light retrofit. The CK71 DRLs are 100% Waterproof.
  • The CK71 DRLs were built with an Ultra clear lens that is specific to the Stinger and designed to have same light diffuser pattern as your rear brake lights. Built in UV resistance and tough, won’t yellow and wont crack!
  • Powered by an LED made by renowned Light and LED manufacturer, Morimoto, the CK71 DRL will not only last a long time but it will also emit a light almost identical in temperature (color) to the factory DRL headlight, while being brighter.
  • Each set of CK71 DRLs come with a 6 month NO questions asked limited warranty*

*Our NO questions asked Warranty:
They work, they keep working or you send them back! Replacement piece will be sent out without waiting on the item to be received and inspected!...

You accidentally run over a dead body and one of the lights breaks, send it back!
You really stink at golf and slice a practice shot into your car breaking a light, send it back! Quit golf but send it back!

The “NO questions asked Warranty” covers replacement for the first six months after purchase; if the Kia Stinger vent is in good reusable condition.

Note: The build process, lenses, DRL replacements, and shipping back to the customer are free. If the Kia Stinger vent itself is damaged it is the responsibility of the customer to send a new vent for the build process.

Warranty on the LED light
The LED light strip is covered by a 12-month complete replacement warranty. If the light fails after the first 12-months, there is a 3-year replacement at cost, plus 10% for shipping for all owners if a problem occurs with the LED light.

Buying Options:

SEND US YOUR VENTS
Send us your vents, we will make your CK71 DRLs using your vents and send them back when ready (longer lead time, less cost upfront) $300.00

KEEP YOUR FACTORY VENTS

We will ship you a set of CK71 DRLs for $370.00

CORE EXCHANGE

Purchase a set of CK71 DRLs, you then have 30 days to ship your factory vents back. Upon receipt of your factory vents you will be credited back to your account $300 ($370 -$70)
Purchases are via PayPal only, to start the purchase send an email to:
You can also contact Chris or Rob via PM on this forum
@Chris71
@robz32

*In order for warranty to be valid, the ballast must be installed in a manner consistent with the instructions below:

How to install CK71 DRL

During the install simply snap a photo of your right and left ballast/driver box install location, email them to lefttoestudios@icloud.com. Reference your order number and a verification email will be sent showing your warranty is valid.

Tag us instagram @CKStinger71 with your installation photos.

Happy modding!

Excellent Mod !! well done !!

TStaino

Connecticut
This is awesome. Great work guys.

I will be garaging my Stinger for the winter at the end of the week, so this is likely going to be a spring time mod for me. Definitely at the top of my list though!

Chris71

Authorized Vendor
This is awesome. Great work guys.

I will be garaging my Stinger for the winter at the end of the week, so this is likely going to be a spring time mod for me. Definitely at the top of my list though!
We will be making these until everyone that wants a pair has one:)

Chris71

Authorized Vendor
These look great, you should post some daytime shots.
Hey, Rob is posting daytime shot when he gets back, here is a shot of my prototype, very first pair made with sun directly into the drl...this was 15+ weeks ago, the production lens is much better but same top of line morimoto led strip, these are the brightest strips on the market! Even in full sun you can clearly see them!

Attachments

Chris71

Authorized Vendor
Can brightness be turned down to match the headlights?
Lol, did not expect that question:) the profile pivot use a custom/proprietary circuit board which is why they can be so bright and still have a life of 50000 hours! As shipped no, but it could be achieved with a different controller or tinted lenses(very slight tint). You are welcome to email me if you want to discuss custom options. I have been using Morimoto lights since 2015, I won’t even consider another strip but am happy to work with you.
The difference is slight and does not detract from the beauty! Last time I went to the dealership they called the entire store into the service department to see what I created!

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Can brightness be turned down to match the headlights?
I think you're being fooled by the turn signals, which have apparently been caught using emergency lights mode. The turn signals are brighter than the vent DRLs. So there is no way that the DRLs need to be "turned down" to match the headlights. :D

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Do close ups ON and angle shots too. Thanks.:)