Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia Stinger Buyers In The U.S. Got These Cool Headphones

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by stingerguync, May 18, 2018.

1. stingerguync

stingerguync United States Newish Member

Kia’s flagship model, the Stinger, is already on sale with prices starting at $32,795, making it a good alternative to the premium sporty sedans on the market. Deliveries have also started and the South Korean manufacturer is commemorating its first customers with special small gifts.

In a recent Reddit thread, a new Stinger owner explains how Kia sent him a couple of gifts after he got delivery of his vehicle. Apparently, according to some other users, the brand and its mother company Hyundai are sending gifts only if the customer has bought his car through the companies’ internal lease divisions, not using financing by third parties, reports Motor1.

“I was one of the first people in America to buy a Kia Stinger so Kia sent me some gifts to commemorate it. The headphones are actually decent and the book weighs nearly 3 pounds because of how thick/high quality of a printing it is. Not the end of the world, but kinda neat for Kia to go above and beyond.”

Presented by TorqueNews.com.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mldavis2

mldavis2 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Hmmm....hadn't read about the "internal lease divisions." I used the balloon finance to get the rebate, then paid the whole thing off immediately to avoid paying any interest. Wonder if that qualifies .... no phones yet, so maybe not. No big deal. Great car anyway, and I'm not likely to drive with headphones on. Good way to get stopped by police around here ....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rufus

Rufus United States 1000 Posts Club!

It must qualify as that is the route we took and we just received ours yesterday. :) to be honest, I doubt we'll ever take them out of the box, and keep them as part of our growing collection of memorabilia. I love this car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jdogonroad

jdogonroad United States Member

What’s the internal lease division?

5. Killa200

Killa200 United States Active Member

Didn't take a lease and got my headphones last week. Used their finance department, but they financed out of house in the end.

6. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club! Staff Member Authorized Vendor Moderator

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TXGT2

TXGT2 United States Member

Yes. I received a set of head phones, artist’s portfolio and some other trinkets. I was pleasantly surprised by the kind gesture.

8. StingEm

StingEm United States Active Member

Did they ship via FedEx? FedEx sent me an alert that I had a package coming to my address, but I didn’t recognize the shipper (nor could I find anything I had ordered recently that shipped via FedEx).

Thanks.

9. NYLAWBIZ

NYLAWBIZ United States Stinger Enthusiast

Still waiting for at least a thank you note from KIA after buying GT2 in March.

10. jchan_stinger

jchan_stinger United States Member

Hi all!

I was wondering if Kia was still giving those headphone gifts out to new Stinger owners?

Curious as since my recent headphones broke and would love to use those if they were still giving them out. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. niko

niko United States Stinger Enthusiast

i think they gave it to the first 1000 people who purchase a stinger!

12. Gferg01

Gferg01 United States Member

I think it was actually the first 15k if I recall correctly, but I haven't seen anyone post about them in months, so I guess they back tracked and the promo is over now. Lol

13. jchan_stinger

jchan_stinger United States Member

Yeah I thought I remembered seeing something about first 15k. That sucks :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. bumble bee

bumble bee United States 1000 Posts Club!

15k them were gone asap! Sorry

15. Ucinn

Ucinn United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

They haven't even sold 15 k cars yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gferg01

Gferg01 United States Member

Yeah, exactly. We should all have them, but that clearly isnt the case and I haven't heard anyone say they received them recently. It's been months now. But we still have 4 whole months to go through.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Let's hope they will still send them out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ucinn

Ucinn United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

I doubt it, gotta pay for the yellow new paint somehow :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. eflyguy

eflyguy United States 2500 Posts Club!

*globally

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joseph Spiegel

Joseph Spiegel United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member

I bought in May and nada. I was promised winter floor mats too for my single paint chip and nada. We shall see.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: