Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia stinger abs G70 V 3series

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger in the News' started by Bigtam9, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Bigtam9

Bigtam9 United States Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doel

Doel United States Stinger Enthusiast

"The Stinger is WAY cheaper" uhhh G70 price as tested here $52.5k vs $52.3k for the Stinger lol... I do agree with them though, passenger and storage space aside, you get more for your money with the G70. I'm still mad that these two cars are so close in price, if there was a $5k difference I would be content.

As for the Stinger exhaust, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one that thinks it sounds really good. Definitely not loud by any means but I love to listen to it.

3. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Compared to similar cars, the Stinger is priced lower and while most of wished it didn’t cross the $45k (some of us got it for less than that) mark, it only needs a few extra luxury updates to make it compete similarly to the G70. Now, if KIA can make it quieter and luxurious as some folks want, then it will go up higher in cost. My personal thoughts are that they could have made the cabin similarly quiet and luxurious as the new K900, add the UVO Luxe bit, give it a better Sport mode and keep it priced at $50k. That would make for an even better bargain against it’s luxury competitors and shut up all the naysayers. Of course the badge might still turn some folks off could use the “E” logo badge and just add the KIA letters to the top of it. Some folks identify with a logo and it would still be a KIA but folks would love the cool badge to get their minds off the old ones from years past.

4. BBB

BBB Canada Active Member

Here's the web purchase price for a fully loaded Gen G70 Sport AWD financed over 5 years. There's quite a spread between the price of a fully loaded Stinger and a fully loaded Genesis G70.
    2019_Gen_33_Sport.jpg 2019_Gen_33_Sport_Price.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted