Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

3.3TT Kia Stinger 3.3TT SSR Downpipes +30WHP / +26WTQ NO TUNE!!!!! Dyno Runs and Testing

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by SSR Performance, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SSR Performance

SSR Performance United States Member Authorized Vendor

Hey guys!

Finally, the day has come! I dyno tested the 3.3TT today with our SSR Performance Competition series downpipes (which can be purchased by clicking HERE). It's been super busy around the shop, but I always set the Stinger fam in the priority category!

I am beyond excited to show / tell you guys what I am about to. I could not be ANY happier with the results of our dyno run today. We took the same car, the same dyno, and tested ONLY our SSR Performance downpipes. No tune. Nothing other than the downpipes were touched on the vehicle.

I compared the highest stock baseline run that we got the last time I was at the dyno and put it up against the new numbers the car made.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????? I don't think anyone is.....

FEAST YOUR EYES

[​IMG]

That is a 30WHP increase and a 26WTQ WITH JUST SSR DOWNPIPES!!!
    Talk about BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
    [rockon]​

Guys....look at those beautiful curves!!! The whole powerband was increased almost evenly with both torque and horsepower. This is amazing stuff!!! The area under the curve is a lot higher now as well. So now when the car pulls, it keeps pulling. The sound is intoxicating. The power is VERY noticeable. I can confidently say that our hard work has really paid off.

Watch this video to see it all go down and hear all of my thoughts on the whole thing!

I hope you guys enjoy watching and don't forget to show your support by going ahead and purchasing these downpipes on our website by clicking HERE!

KIA STINGER GT 3.3TT COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES (2018+)

Reasons to Choose SSR Performance
    +30 WHP / +26 WTQ
    2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
    Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
    Replaces Restrictive Factory Downpipes for maximum HP gains
    Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
    Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
    100% Made in the USA
    FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
    LIFETIME WARRANTY

DOWNPIPE:
    Stock - 23.2 lbs
    SSR Performance Competition Series - 15.9 lbs
    Total Weight Saving - 7.3 lbs

PREORDER PRICE $489

> CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR SET NOW <

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We hope that you guys can see the time and quality that are put into these USA made products. We take great pride in our craftsmen who work hard each and everyday to make our dreams come to life. Happy shopping :)

Sincerely,
    Shah @ SSR Performance

Please feel free to contact us for any questions that you may have!
    Email: info@SSR-Performance.com
    Phone: (800) 438-2808
    Instagram: @SSRperformance (follow us to stay updated!)
    590 W Freedom Ave Orange, CA 92865 (open by appointment)?​

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anarchy99

Anarchy99 United States Member

SWEET!!!

3. DaJackson

DaJackson United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Damn glad I got these ordered before the rush of orders.

Any major difference in weather between the two dyno runs?

Still looking at end of September for shipment?

Also can you post some videos of the car under load so a drive by at WOT or the dyno run?

4. SSR Performance

Thanks! :)

4 degree difference. Same humidity.

Yes! Still looking like end of September for the shipments to begin shipping out.

Yes! Will be making more videos soon! :) Thanks

Shah @ SSR Performance

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jonathan Lasich

Jonathan Lasich Canada Active Member

How far away are the intakes?

• Like Like x 1
  6. SSR Performance

JUST TO BE CLEAR:

These downpipes will fit both RWD and AWD versions of the 3.3TT. For the AWD orders we will be providing a special custom made bracket plate. Again, both RWD and AWD owners can run these downpipes. It seems that some clients were misinformed or mistaken. Hopefully this clears the waters! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

7. Volvowith18psi

Volvowith18psi United States Active Member

For consistency.... What makes these different than say the JunBL pipes other than the price?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  8. Socalstinga

Socalstinga United States Active Member

^^^^^

9. Anarchy99

Anarchy99 United States Member

I would love to hear that as well, but honestly, I think it simply is the fact we are paying shipping for the Jun pipes. I don't think with the room under the car anyone can justify going over 2.5 inches. So really your just comparing craftsmanship on the actual piping, material and as long as its 2.5 inch with round instead of oval you are doing good it appears.

10. Mr Skillet

Mr Skillet United States Active Member

USA shipping, probably similar steel responsive customer service direct from the manufacturer instead of a distributor. From pictures craftsmanship looks on par with the best on the market.

11. Volvowith18psi

Will these produce identical sound? Just trying to be sure before I spend 3hrs laying on the hard concrete installing some.

I was literally going to order the JunBL ones today, but much prefer to support USA made products.

12. sym

sym United States Member

I'm super ignorant when it comes to exhaust systems - does this remove any of the emission management hardware or is this simply a less restrictive pipe from the exhaust manifold to the catalytic converter?

Does this actually make the exhaust louder or just deeper? I'm most interested in keeping the car feeling stock at cruising speeds (like with the Stillen intakes for example, they sound the same as stock unless the car is boosting hard).

13. Mr Skillet

Sound should be slightly louder, restriction is reduced via larger diameter piping and removal of secondary cats.

14. Volvowith18psi

Just ordered. Pipe ID is the same as the JunBL, pretty much the same material, 304 is the best... HOWEVER, SSR thought ahead with the slotted flanges which set these pipes apart from the rest. Just hope the sound is ok mix and matching pieces and Id imagine emissions should be no issue since there was no removal of 1st cats.

I had to file my JunBL cat back bolt holes because the factory welded bolts bent some in the Xpipe during removal and it was a MAJOR PITA to bolt it up on jackstands.

I just had a thought while typing I assume these come with bolts/nuts/gaskets as the factory setup is welded on bolts...

• Like Like x 1
  15. SSR Performance

Thanks sir! Yes they come with all hardware necessary.

Also, just replied to your PM! Crazy stuff!! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

16. SSR Performance

What he said! :)

Yes sir. As far as craftsmanship, it doesn't get much better than this. That is why on these pieces and a lot of out other applications we offer a lifetime warranty. Thank you for your kind words :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

17. Mr Skillet

Already ordered just waiting for shipping and also someone local to tune or one of the existing tuners to develop a port flash kit.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2018
  18. mhal8876

mhal8876 United States Active Member

Nice! Will order soon:thumbup:

19. SSR Performance

Awesome! Glad to hear it :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Draft saved Draft deleted