kia stinger store

Good Kia Showroom - Fujairah, UAE

SFM

Fujairah
I just wanted to share my experience because I didn't do so over a year ago. So, back in June 2019, I went to the Kia dealer in Fujairah, UAE, and the sales staff comes to me immediately. I precisely wanted to see the Stinger. He answered all my questions and showed me everything I wanted to see and know, and didn't hesitate at all. I wanted a red one which they didn't have, so they told me they could bring a red one from a dealer in another city. After I decided to get the Stinger, I finished some paperwork from my bank, and the sales staff told me they could do most of the things we are required to do before getting a new car in my city, and get me the licence plates for the car and whatnot which saved me a lot of time. Two days later I went back there, and my car was waiting for me with the plates on it. All I did was sign three papers, and I got to leave with the Stinger.

After a while, one of my family members got interested in Kia, so we went again to the same dealer to get a Telluride for them. The experience was the same. It didn't change a bit, and it was fantastic.

But for their service centre, yuck. They need lots of improvements in that specific department.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
And here I was thinking all this time that the Telluride was a US vehicle. Hah. :rolleyes::p

SFM

Fujairah
Always nice to hear a positive review. If I ever move to the UAE, I know where I am shopping.
I had fun writing that. :D
You might have the perfect experience as me in all Kia/Hyundai dealers over the country, as they are practically the same because the distributing company is one for all of them. ;)

There's a positive and a negative I wanted to note about their service centre. One time about a year ago, they scratched the plastic cover under pillar B for the driver side without telling me as I noticed it days later. It had many scratches, but after I complained about the scratches, they replaced it for free. :cool: