Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia of Wilmington - Delaware

Discussion in 'Dealership Communications' started by Kia of Wilmington - DE, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Kia of Wilmington - DE

Kia of Wilmington - DE United States Newish Member

We are proud to be a part of the Stinger Forum. We are part of AutoTeam Delaware - Delaware Cadillac, Delaware Subaru, and Kia of Wilmington - so we are well versed with Performance-Vehicle sales and service. ATS-V, CTS-V, and WRX - we've been at it for quite awhile!

As the GM, as personal vehicles, I've had 8 WRX's, 2 Evos, a CTS, an ATS, and 2 Raptors. And I'm super excited about the Kia Stinger!

I'm often tied up on office-related tasks, but our Sales guys are all VERY well trained on the Stinger, and we want to sell Stingers! Also, Angie is our Internet EXPERT! Reach out any time, and she will get you set up!

(And if you have a sick trade, we're the place that will give you the most for it!)

Lee, GM

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted