Looking for ways to enhance your Stinger and set it apart from others on the road? Look no further than KDM Warehouse!

Good Kia of Muncie was excellent

lexifer

Had a great experience working with the GM Chris at Kia of Muncie and Lucas. My 2022 GT1 ended up being delayed a few weeks but they kept me informed and Lucas immediately sent a full video of my car as soon as they got it. They then rushed it through their service and had it delivered to my home in Lexington, Ky from Muncie, IN. Price was more than fair and these guys were top notch to work with-all in all a great experience and love the car of course-ceramic w red interior.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Excellent. Kia of Muncie gets another thumbs up. Haven't seen their presence on the forum for quite awhile, so, it's good to hear that they are still selling Stingers and making people happy. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Had a great experience working with the GM Chris at Kia of Muncie and Lucas. My 2022 GT1 ended up being delayed a few weeks but they kept me informed and Lucas immediately sent a full video of my car as soon as they got it. They then rushed it through their service and had it delivered to my home in Lexington, Ky from Muncie, IN. Price was more than fair and these guys were top notch to work with-all in all a great experience and love the car of course-ceramic w red interior.

I recently traded in my Ceramic Gray 2019 Stinger GT2 AWD to Kia of Muncie and purchased a Brand New Ceramic Gray 2023 Stinger GT2 AWD GRAND TOURER. My sales guy was Chuck and Finance Manager was Kyle and they were the best. I actually worked (CRiSWELL AUTO in Maryland) All Day, took off all my mods that night and left at mid-night & drove all night to be at Kia of Muncie when they opened up. Signed all the paperwork and turn right around and drive back to Maryland (Stopped 2 times for small naps), so I can be back at work the following morning. Kia of Muncie treated me with the utmost respect and best of all, I received an exceptionally deal.
THANKS Chuck & Kyle @ KIA of MUNCIE

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!